Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's joining me? Very Low Carb - Low Protein - Support Thread page 27

richard is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    Did you get gurgles when you first started...kind like that sound your stomach makes when you're hungry, but more bubbly sounding?
    no, i had a bit of nausea though.

Iwami is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply. I am feeling like it is a little hard to get as much fat into the diet, but I'm getting there. And the rumbles although new, they feel alight.

Yesterday after a high fat meal of bone broth with butter, and avocado in mayo I wasn't hungry for dinner. I ate a salad of lettuce and a bit of cucumber and avocado and didn't eat until this morning. I'm enjoying my butter tea and still not really hungry. I take that as a good sign. I'm going to gradually break the habit of wanting to nosh all the time.
    Last edited by richard; 05-09-2013 at 08:43 AM.

This morning I ate two eggs in a lot of butter again, and 5 pieces of bacon. About 20g of protein. Butter tea, two helpings. Lots of fat. I'm swimming in it. I feel very satiated and not at ALL hungry now, an hour or so later. Good sign.

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    This morning I ate two eggs in a lot of butter again, and 5 pieces of bacon. About 20g of protein. Butter tea, two helpings. Lots of fat. I'm swimming in it. I feel very satiated and not at ALL hungry now, an hour or so later. Good sign.
    That's really awesome Richard. I'm still not hungry for breakfast this morning so I'm going with it. Your breakfast sounds delicious. I might do something like that for my lunch. I'm kinda craving bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwami View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I am feeling like it is a little hard to get as much fat into the diet, but I'm getting there. And the rumbles although new, they feel alight.
    What I have noticed is that when I have more fat that my body can handle, I will get really nauseated. As long as you just have little rumblies, you should be ok. Always for me it's the nausea that signals me that I've had too much.

Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    What I have noticed is that when I have more fat that my body can handle, I will get really nauseated. As long as you just have little rumblies, you should be ok. Always for me it's the nausea that signals me that I've had too much.
    Same here.

How are you feeling Marissa?

Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    How are you feeling Marissa?
    Feeling pretty good today, although a bit tired because I didn't sleep well last night. Just did a quick workout, that will be it for today since I did extra yesterday. Other than that, pretty good. Starting to feel hungry so I will eat soon.

How are you feeling? Is your energy stabilizing better now?

Quote Originally Posted by MarissaLinnea View Post
    Feeling pretty good today, although a bit tired because I didn't sleep well last night. Just did a quick workout, that will be it for today since I did extra yesterday. Other than that, pretty good. Starting to feel hungry so I will eat soon.

How are you feeling? Is your energy stabilizing better now?
    my energy's been very good. I was more tired yesterday which I think is from Yoga and the 90 minutes in a very hot room.

But overall I feel very good and don't feel so many highs and lows lately.

It's been 6 hours since I ate and I don't feel hungry. I do feel the habitual desire to snack on something but haven't yet. I think I'll have some bone broth with fat when I do eat, or else I'll wait until dinner.

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast