Just got my test results. It feels like getting the results for an actual exam--haha! So my lipids look good. Cholesterol is only slightly higher than it was pre-primal, 5 years ago.

Total cholesterol: 156 mg/dL
HDL: 76 (was 61 five years ago)
LDL: 69 (was 59 five years ago)
triglycerides: 54

Now thyroid hormones. TSH looks high. I've read that ideally it should be around 1. I have to dig out my results from five years ago to compare. Hopefully I still have them somewhere.
TSH: 2.33 uIU/mL
T4: 6.3 ug/dL (Range is 4.5-12.0)
T3 uptake: 33%
Didn't get T3 tested. Should I get T3 tested? Guess it's time to read through Kresser's thyroid articles.

Another thing that's concerning was my fasting glucose level: 92 mg/dL!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that. Did not expect that one. How the hell is my fasting glucose that high? I'm doing a high carb version of primal right now, around 150-200 g per day (guesstimate--I haven't been counting or tracking since I stopped VLC in Feb.), but our high carb isn't all that high by conventional standards. I also work out a lot. I run 3-4 times a week and Crossfit 3 times a week currently. I know that one glucose reading may not mean anything. My bf's mom has type II, and I'm going to see if she has a glucose monitor. If so, I can test again the next time we go over there.