Hello all. I am a busy Dad who tries to make everything as efficient as possible to cram in as much as I can into each day. I lost a ton of weight when I started eating primally and now I am at a crossroads. I typically eat extremely healthy but I wanted to get some suggestions about what I should add or delete from my nutritional profile. I am very active. I walk about 4 miles a day plus workout 4-5 times per week (bodyweight). I sit a lot at work so I am constantly on the move to combat that and also sitting for too long drives me crazy.

Typical Breakfast : Bagel with Peanut Butter or almond Butter and a banana with blueberries. Depending on where I have to go I throw in 3 scrambled eggs and 2-3 strips of bacon.
Mid morning snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch- Big salad with spinach, carrots, bell peppers, blackberries or blue berries, apple, tuna or chicken, almonds, broccoli or cauliflower
Mid afternoon snack: Greek yogurt
Dinner: Typically lean protein source like chicken, fish, pork or steak with at least 2 if not three veggies (sweet potatos, broccoli, asparagus, beets. Veggies are steamed and the meats are cooked with coconut oil.

My goal is no longer to look like Arnold but to build lean muscle and be naturally fit. Any suggestions about what I can add or delete.