Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Saw a guy punch another guy in the face page 6

Browndog1986 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Everytime we talk about how the sports industry is part of CW jerkoff fantasy life, we get some athletes that object; please understand that we are not talking about people for whom the culture of sport serves as an arena in which they actually develop and compete; I am talking about the diabetic fatasses at bars who need sports to say "we" and mean "people with better living conditions than my loser ass." There are a great many of them. The networks don't broadcast competitive sports and endless droning commentary all day every day for you and people like you man. It serves a specific function that has nothing whatsoever to do with development of the body and mind.
    Completely agree

I only feel connected when I compete in a sport eg. football (soccer) looking who's in our league who's a good team etc. otherwise I couldn't care less about going to the pub and watching a random game it might be just me if i ever do go its more for the social aspect.

Browndog1986 is offline Junior Member
    To address the original poster on being punched in the face I've done it, received it and done it in the ring the worst I received was in the ring.

I was so tired after boxing so many different opponents I couldn't keep my hands up to defend myself or move fast enough to get out the way it hurt big time.

Weird experience being in a controlled environment but must be horrific in a life or death situation

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456