Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30 Days Primal - My Experience (UK based) page 3

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yay for feeling consistently good! Also you made me smile about feeling guilty in your dream

How tall are you? 8st 2 lb is pretty light.

Skipixie is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Annie, actually I am only 5'2, sligtly less that that even. (A little pixie who skis!)

I had bought callipers and did body fat measurements last night and was delighted to find that my body fat was only 17% rather than the higher figure I had expected. Also I did my first sprints in the sunshine this morning and had some fun with them. I think I need to get a bit more scientific about it though - I need to read PB again and remind myself.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    You probably wouldn't want to lower your bodyfat percentage any more.

Exercise may actually increase your weight as you will probably build muscle. I love to feel strong.

Good luck for your 10k.

Skipixie is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Annie. I love how you regularly comment and show such great support to new people on the forum. You have a generous spirit and a kind heart.

For a pretty much non meat eater previously I am surprising myself with my new found voracious appetite for all things meaty! Anyone got any comments on suggested responses to the old 'eating too much red meat is bad for you....' Etc etc comments? I can easily do the 'it feels good' piece, but what about some slightly more scientific/technical responses?
    If the primal lifestyle is like a formula one race, everybody on this site is in pole position.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123