Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coconut Oil in Canada - where to buy page 2

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Geez some brands want an arm and a leg for coconut oil. Praise Nutiva. My local "health" food store has it for 16.99 but last time I bought it from superstore for a little extra because if I go to the "health" food store I'm tempted to persuade people not to buy 90% of the stuff they sell there.

Anyway, Nutvia is awesome.
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

mystifiedu is offline Member

organic coconut oil

Last edited by mystifiedu; 01-26-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Ivan-Alexandrov is offline Junior Member
    Hi! You can buy virgin coconut oil in our store Natural oils
    We are from Thai, can ship by Airmail or EMSю Waiting for you to shop

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dakini View Post
    I live in Winnipeg and the only place I've found coconut oil is at Superstore. Does anyone know of any other places where you can buy it? Even online that is a little more reasonably priced? I don't mind getting a larger quantity as i think it keeps well from what I've heard.
    My Shoppers Drug Mart sells the same brand as my favorite local veggie market. Both stores have it in the dairy case.

London Drugs has it in the ethnic foods aisle.
    Everland Organic Coconut Oil - 454g - London Drugs
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Iankl is offline Junior Member
    Two places from which I've purchased coconut oil at a reasonable price are India Spice (Welcome, Namaste, & Sat Sri Akal) with locations on 3-1875 Pembina Hwy and 66 Mandalay Drive. However, I find the store a little messy and one time the coconut oil was a bit rank. Another place Megnah Grocery which is right beside the 1729 Pembina Highway Value Village (1 liter for $11:99). However, these are not virgin coconut oil.

madig is offline Junior Member
    I am buying coconut oil for longer time period (Coconut Oil in Health Beauty Cosmetics shop - Compare prices, Save and Buy at How To Shop Smart.), they shipping both to CA and/or US...

twa2w is offline Senior Member
    Costco is now selling large jars 1.5 KG of Carrington Farms organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil in Canada. Not all stores have it and you may have to look really hard to find it. About 15 or 16.00 a jar.

Lisa_Alberta is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Another Online Store..

Guys There is another Online Store which provides the Online Shopping with Free Shipping also on very good Prices. they have separate Brand Stores, lets say for Dove, Loreal Paris....

its myessentials.ca. They have clearance Sale on... HaPpY sHoPpInG...

Mamame is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twa2w View Post
    Costco is now selling large jars 1.5 KG of Carrington Farms organic virgin cold pressed coconut oil in Canada. Not all stores have it and you may have to look really hard to find it. About 15 or 16.00 a jar.
    Yeah - that is what I was going to say. The stores in SK carry it, so I'm sure the Costco there should too. That is the cheapest I've found in.

riddick818 is offline Junior Member
    Coconut oil is usually good for up to two years so if you are using it often it might be cost effective to buy a bigger container. If you are looking for coconut oil in Canada, HealthyPrice.ca does it pretty good job of listing all the online retailers that ship from Canada: Coconut Oil - The Lowest Prices in Canada | HealthyPrice.ca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12