Thread: Those that have meat delivered...best price w/ shipping? page

Goldensparrow is offline Senior Member

Those that have meat delivered...best price w/ shipping?

Shop Now
    I'm looking for a good place to buy my grassfed beef, chicken, seafood. I thought about US Wellness, but I'm open to other suggestions cause they seem to be out of stock when it comes to their chicken feet, hearts, livers, and chicken in general. Plus, I'm sure they don't have the absolute best prices around. I know you pay for quality, but I'd like a balance you know? So recommendations?

Paleobird Guest
    I have used Grande Natural Meats (website ElkUSA.com) and they are very good for some non-cow variety in your meat. Also, if you want to take a walk on the "down under" wild side, Marx foods will ship you awesome kangaroo. Not cheap but very tasty.

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    I don't have anything to add, but I am very interested in the topic!

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    North Star Bison is where I purchase ALL of my meat! I have been ordering from this place for more than 10 years now! Mary is the best and I truly trust her. She truly loves what she does too. She doesn't just carry bison, she has grass-fed beef, elk, ostrich, venison, goat, lamb, chicken, turkey and dog treats. She also carries jerky and sausages from these meats as well.

In my mind, no other meat compares to the stuff Mary has! (And I have tried them all).

Shipping is either COMPLETELY FREE or FLAT $25.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Fine Foods in Bulk | Marx Foods Wholesale Online for bulk. Delivery is included in the price.

U.S. Wellness Meats Our Animals Eat Right So You Can Too. for when I don't want to order many pounds of one thing. Flat $7.50 shipping on orders.

Amazon for Wild Planet canned products.

Farmers market for chicken because online chicken is just exorbitant.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite