I'm sorry I didn't get to anyone's journals today (I read most of them) but I'm off again until tomorrow.
Friday, July 12
MC Day 3
- 10pm-6am (uninterrupted!) and a bit before my alarm at 7:45. Maybe it was all the chocolate
- Energy was good all day!! Maybe it was because I barely ate...
- last night: moar chocolate
- coffee + gelatin + sugar, piece of bacon, 2 eggs ( butter)
- Late L: ~6oz smoked salmon, small mango
- carrot juice
- D: chirashi (w rice, yes) and tamari (well I did eat real soy sauce for 5 days in a row and didn't die...or bloat. Tamari should be ok)
- Projected: dranks. and whatever snacks I decide to eat (probably chocolate. she always have m&ms at her house)
Not hungry at all today. I wasn't even hungry for lunch but it had been 7 hrs since (a small) breakfast and I could tell my body was getting angry at me for not eating.
- BMs not great. Better in afternoon
- No bloat after breakfast and I think none after the salmon, but definitely after the mango I wonder if it has to do with eating it at the same time as the salmon... Sigh.
Not enough makeup in the world... Just counted 11 open or scabbed wounds on my face ;_; I guess a lot of that is my fault.
MC Day 3
Already very light. Very little appetite.
Official most embarrassing TSA moment: agent opening my bag and finding a fleet enema... He let me keep it. So question to all of y'all: any weird airport experiences or stories? Last month they told me I was going to need to get pat down... on the back of my head. Yes. They pat down the hair that had bunched up under my ponytail... If no one thought to keep weapons under their hair before, now they have. -____-