It's kind of early, but I'm pretty much done for the night...
Wednesday, July 3
- 10:30pm-6:30am, lounged til 7:30am.
- Despite getting the longest sleep I've gotten in days, my energy was the absolute lowest. I felt like I physically couldn't keep my eyes open - they actually just kept shutting. Energy picked up very briefly right after lunch and then again late afternoon. I've been fine since then.
- B: 3 rice cakes, 2 chicken sausages…. handful of choc chips (was still hungry)
- iced coffee w/ simple syrup
- L: 1/2 sweet potato, large chicken breast, couple slices of mango and melon, handful choc chips
- handful salted carrots
- D: yam w/ choc chips melted into it (holy fuck. I remember seeing Choco do something like this a long time ago. Can't believe I just tried it). 2 chicken drums
- Large hunk of feta…. 1 egg + more feta…. yoghurt + maple syrup + raspberry jam…. more raspberry jam… more yoghurt (~2 cups yoghurt total)
*sigh* okay. After lunch I felt so nauseous that I could barely breathe for about 4 hours. A couple of times I went to the bathroom thinking I was actually going to be sick to my stomach. When I got home from work the nausea went away, I had some carrots, and was hungry soon after so I made dinner. After dinner I was craving a cheeseburger for some reason? But red meat alone didn't appeal to me, so I ate some cheese. Then I ate an egg with cheese. I was still hungry so I ate some yoghurt, topped it with stuff, ate more etc. It's all above. After my after-dinner meal, my chest was so tight and painful but I still had an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. I decided to stop eating anyway because I was already so uncomfortable and nothing in particular actually sounded good to me; I just wanted "food". I tried to give myself a belly massage for the insane bloat/distention I induced but it was way too painful. I still can't stop thinking about cheeseburgers. And my chest feels like it's about to rip open. I feel like I'm going to vomit…. Again
- BMs: a couple of loose ones
-Bloat: woke up a bit bloated again. That plus the hunger must mean I'm getting my period sometime in the next 7 days (yes, I usually deal with extra bloating for a full 7 days before getting my period). Fuck everyone. I hate everything.
- usual. extra 2000 IUs of D3
- getting better
Like I mentioned in Zach's journal today, my temp went up .6 degrees after dinner (lots of chocolate) and I started sweating. I have notice my pulse increase significantly after eating chocolate but have never documented a temp change.