Page 91 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 91

Zach is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Haha, i just had to burst your bubble. I still think using coconut oil is a good idea though for antibacterial properties. I tried oil pulling for a week but didnt see much improvement so i quit.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Supposedly sesame oil is also a viable oil for pulling. [[shrug]]
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

ombat is offline Senior Member
    *plugs ears* lalalala I can't hear you.

But to be perfectly serious, for the past month or so I have noticed that my teeth feel very grimy and disgusting despite brushing and now they feel silky smooth.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Honestly, I've definitely noticed my teeth are whiter. THe coffee stains are gone! I'm doing it twice a day.

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    But to be perfectly serious, for the past month or so I have noticed that my teeth feel very grimy and disgusting despite brushing and now they feel silky smooth.
    Yup - that too!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    Ihave heard plenty of people say it whitens teeth especially combined with polishing with baking soda.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Ihave heard plenty of people say it whitens teeth especially combined with polishing with baking soda.
    That is precisely my routine. My teeth feel great. I don't think toothpaste is necessary on top of this.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    That is precisely my routine. My teeth feel great. I don't think toothpaste is necessary on top of this.
    Oh wow - I didn't think of the baking soda! I've just run out of toothpaste - gonna give that a try!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

diene is offline Senior Member
    Emulsion! Thank you, Zach! I made bullet-proof coffee for the first time and couple days ago. And the coconut oil emulsified, turning the coffee all milky. And I was like, hmmm, it -----, and I could not, for the life of me, remember the word! I was like, lyophilized, no, that's not it. What's the word?! It drove me crazy. I swear, I'm developing early onset Alzheimer's. Maybe I need to try Derp's brain stack.

Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Emulsion! Thank you, Zach! I made bullet-proof coffee for the first time and couple days ago. And the coconut oil emulsified, turning the coffee all milky. And I was like, hmmm, it -----, and I could not, for the life of me, remember the word! I was like, lyophilized, no, that's not it. What's the word?! It drove me crazy. I swear, I'm developing early onset Alzheimer's. Maybe I need to try Derp's brain stack.
    NO. The coconut oil drew out the toxins in the coffee, turning it white.

diene is offline Senior Member
    NO. The coconut oil drew out the toxins in the coffee, turning it white.

Page 91 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast