Page 90 of 138 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 90

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    After our sophomore effort, Gin and Gelatin.

Monday, July 8

Sleep/Energy:
    - 12:30am-8am. Not very refreshed
    - Decline in energy around 2 but I went out and forgot about it.

F/H/D:
    - coffee + 2 gelatin + 1 T raw sugar
    - B: <1/3 lb gf beef patty (couldn't finish it)
    - S: 225g mango + 2 T syrup + cinnamon
    - 1c. carrot juice
    - L: 3 eggs (cnut oil) + 1oz full fat feta
    - melon + 1 T raw sugar
    - D: tuna + 1 egg + cnut aminos + 1oz feta, 1c. carrot juice
    - Rest of evening: 2 oz feta, 2 T syrup, 1.5 T raw sugar

~1700 kcal and a pretty even split between carbs, protein, and fat. I think I understand how much I need to eat doing this WOE now. I should be able to cut the number of meals down and stop counting.

- BMs multiple (no Mg!)
    - Bloat better. Reduces after each meal more quickly.

Supps:
    Second day eliminating without Mg!

Skin:
    Laying off the cnut oil for past 2 days because my pores are starting to get clogged and my face is looking shiny. Ick.

Hair:
    Realized it has gotten thin (over how long a period of time I'm not sure)
    Also, it's turning red/coppery from the sun.

Oil Pulling:
    Day 2. Teeth looking not as dull. Is that possible?

Face puffiness:
    My face had been kind of swollen / puffy (from all the starch?). I thought I'dt gained weight but in the past 2 days my cheeks have slimmed down…
    Last edited by ombat; 07-08-2013 at 10:41 PM.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Zach is offline Banned
    It was the starch all along......

...In the library with the candlestick.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that's an amazing result already! WHen you have time I want a full list of evil foods

And yeah, I definitely think it's possible that you're noticing a difference with the oil pulling. I am. THough usually something will work for me initially and then stop... we'll if this is the case with this!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Wow, that's an amazing result already! WHen you have time I want a full list of evil foods
    Can't be too certain of anything just yet, but whatever they are, I'm sure they're malevolent and hell bent on trying to destroy me

And yeah, I definitely think it's possible that you're noticing a difference with the oil pulling. I am. THough usually something will work for me initially and then stop... we'll if this is the case with this!
    Well it sure as hell is doing something. This morning I used olive oil (I couldn't get my cousins' brand new jar of coconut oil open and I was running late orz) and when I spit it out it was pure white o_o I ended up getting the coconut oil open a while later and that too came out white. I think it didn't dawn on me at first because I automatically expect coconut oil to be whit... But of course it shouldn't be if it's melted...

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Well it sure as hell is doing something. This morning I used olive oil (I couldn't get my cousins' brand new jar of coconut oil open and I was running late orz) and when I spit it out it was pure white o_o I ended up getting the coconut oil open a while later and that too came out white.
    It's so cool, isn't it?? I read that before I started doing it, but was surprised when I rinsed for 2 mins and it came out white! They say it's the oil pulling the toxins from your mouth and throat... Did you not notice it the first time?

Oh, and I've started using coconut oil! I realised that you can put it in your mouth solid and it melts in there... duh, yoga :roll eyes: Now I don't feel so paranoid about rinsing my mouth to get rid of every drop of eveeeeil sunflower oil.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

We is smarts, you and me.

I had not noticed it because I either wasn't paying attention (most likely) or, as I mentioned, it didn't dawn on me that coconut oil should be colorless once completely melted by my mouth (.... just go with it).

I think coconut oil is the best option not just because it is void of evil PUFAs but because it has antimicrobial properties to begin with.

Zach is offline Banned
    It turns white cause it emulsifies with your saliva.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Damn you and your pragmatism, Zach! We were getting all homeopathic-like.

- Ray Peat

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    aaaah, thanks for bursting my bubble. I too though it was getting rid of something nasty I've been having inside my mouth.....oops that did not sound right....

Page 90 of 138 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast