Page 82 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 82

Zach is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Im still on the fence about noopept. Guess it doesnt give people super powers or anything, so meh.

P.s too bad its not 1996 AOL style, we could chatroom it up.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    lol, oh ok. I was just a little confused.

and om, if you're bored enough to get back on AIM, I'm down. lol. but this is ok toooooo <3
    I'll dig up my old username... Or maybe make a new one. I'll let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Im still on the fence about noopept. Guess it doesnt give people super powers or anything, so meh.

P.s too bad its not 1996 AOL style, we could chatroom it up.
    Wonder how Derp's doing on it. Haven't heard an update in a while.

Ha I totally forgot about that. There were some weird chat rooms going on on AOL... Can you not do group chats on AIM? Sounds like something that should be pretty fundamental to a program like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    i don't even know what noopept is. is it like.... a thyroid thing? idk.

omg aol chatrooms were fun when i was younger. all my friends would get in one chatroom and talk about the dumbest stuff imaginable. it was like the Party line on the telephone in the 80's. ha.
    Nope it's suppose to enhance cognitive function.

Yes, those were the days...

AH! I just found a very specific spot just below and off to the side of my navel - at about 11 o' clock if you're looking down at your own belly - that is very... stimulating. Wow, the things I get excited about.

Yeah I've been dealing with brain fog off and on for the past few years. I'm going to try to take it back up soon. It's just hard when I'm either needing to use my brain for work or for school and it's making it worse...

Saturday, June 29

Sleep/Energy:
    - Slept 2am-8am
    - Tired, napped for 1.5 hrs around 5pm. woke up in a pool of sweat :/

Food/Digestion:
    - 3 eggs and 1/2 sweet potato (both with butter)
    - 1.5 chocolate chip pumpkin cookies (rice flour, maple syrup), 1 small lemon blueberry poppy seed muffin (almond flour)
    - 2 chicken sausages w/ maple syrup, bit of gold potatoes with feta cheese
    - carrot juice
    - Going out later for my alcohol supplement

Not very hungry.

I'm trying to be more go-with-the-flow regarding food, but I think I should have abstained from the muffin. My friend made them in response to me making cookies and I didn't want to say no / figured it would be fine. But I don't think I would have been nearly as bloated or uncomfortable today if I hadn't eaten it (because of the almond meal).

- BMs ok, not great
    - Bloat: bad as yesterday. more "solid" too

Supps:
    Usual.

Acne:
    Acting up a little still.

I still feel sick but I hope this heat is helping me get it all out - woke up from my nap sweating buckets, body temperature is still upper 98's, but I'm going out tonight anyway because it's too hot to sit in the house.

QOTD: What do you do to cool off in the heat? As my housemate says, "you're really bad at being poor and having no air conditioning" though I'm not sure what one really has to do with the other. She's been snitty at me all day for some reason. ANYWAYÖ

Zach is offline Banned
    Haha, GNC or something. This is some underground crazy stuff!

But yea youcan order it online in bulk. Really cheap but it really does work.

Zach is offline Banned
    Youd think if you were bad at being poor, you would have AC?

I dont have the problem of being in hot temps to often. Usually go swimming.

Ci, you have to get it online. Immediate effects that I noticed were heightened physical awareness, calmness, and blunting the effects of alcohol (i.e. I didn't get buzzed or drunk on the amount I normally would). But the second time around, after taking a break, it made me spacey.

Z, ha, you'd think... whatever. It's kind of hard to go swimming when you're trying to fall asleep, though. Details, details..

Ooo actually, thanks for reminding me! I used to have these scarf-like things (and vests too) that I used to wear under my clothes horseback riding during the summer. Same thing - get em wet and they stay cool for a very long time. I should look back into those....

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I just ordered more after running about of my 1g batch from CH, which I found to be less effective than others I've tried, for some reason. I noticed the smell wasn't as strong as the other noopept powders I've taken, which is probably somewhat of an indication it's not quite as active.

Which brand did you buy again? It's so hot I woke up early(fell asleep at like 6:30pm)

I did notice that after overdosing on the CH(because I thought my tolerance was built up already, I was taking 200mg+) I received the same sensitivity to light that other people were complaining about. Being outside, or even in, was pretty painful. I was wearing sunglasses everywhere.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 06-29-2013 at 11:56 PM.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant