Page 8 of 138 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1379

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 8

  1. #71
    ombat's Avatar
    ombat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,507
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I have noticed that: Steve says is cos' when you're cold your body starts to pump out adrenaline to raise your body temp. When you start dressing more warmly, you initially have less energy, cos' you're not running off adrenaline any more.

    That's the theory anyway...

    Dude, that kid is a moron - we all know he should be rolling on the floor gnawing chicken bones and wearing vibrams
    Ah yes I remember this. Makes sense.

    What are you two doing up now anyway?! Isn't it the middle of the night in U S of A
    Oh yes, 2:30am. I guess it's time for bed.

  2. #72
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    I always had "atypical" eating habits. As in, I wanted leftover dinner for dessert.

    Why don't you just make cannnabis ice cream and have it all done in one fell swoop? You could even share some with your hooker(s).
    What makes you think I don't? Ever had weed brownies? Same thing, just use ice cream instead.

    I think I prefer my hookers to be on speed or cocaine for obvious reasons.
    nihil

  3. #73
    ombat's Avatar
    ombat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I ATE THE BONES



    On MDA I get into arguments about vibrams, it's funny. Damn those things are uglyyyyy
    That's 'cause they're using rubber chickens now.

    I used to sell Vibrams to wealthy a-holes at the insanely overpriced gym in LA in which my father's store was located. I told them they looked like idiots but they should buy them anyway since they obviously had loads of (their husbands') money to burn.

  4. #74
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    That's 'cause they're using rubber chickens now.

    I used to sell Vibrams to wealthy a-holes at the insanely overpriced gym in LA in which my father's store was located. I told them they looked like idiots but they should buy them anyway since they obviously had loads of (their husbands') money to burn.
    Hahah respect
    nihil

  5. #75
    ombat's Avatar
    ombat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    What makes you think I don't? Ever had weed brownies? Same thing, just use ice cream instead.

    I think I prefer my hookers to be on speed or cocaine for obvious reasons.
    Actually I prefer speed and cocaine myself. Edible cannabis puts me to sleep before I even have the chance to get hungry, but I do enjoy watching the pretty light shows as I drift off.

  6. #76
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Actually I prefer speed and cocaine myself. Edible cannabis puts me to sleep before I even have the chance to get hungry, but I do enjoy watching the pretty light shows as I drift off.
    Cocaine gives a wicked increase in sensory perception, can recall forgotten information with ease out of nowhere, and speech is a lot more fluid.

    If you like pretty lights, I would suggest LSD. You can begin to see sounds and see your body becoming something else.
    nihil

  7. #77
    ombat's Avatar
    ombat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Cocaine gives a wicked increase in sensory perception, can recall forgotten information with ease out of nowhere, and speech is a lot more fluid.

    If you like pretty lights, I would suggest LSD. You can begin to see sounds and see your body becoming something else.
    LSD in my experience was less visual than other psychedelics I've done, or even weed. It was definitely a sensory experience, but in other ways... I never thought feeling poisoned would feel so beautiful.

    I've never done cocaine and it will probably stay that way.
    Last edited by ombat; 04-28-2013 at 03:02 AM.

  8. #78
    YogaBare's Avatar
    YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    . . .
    Posts
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    I never thought feeling poisoned would feel so beautiful.
    Is LSD a poison? I'm not so sure



    Number 4: In my experience drugs inhibit nothing

    I'm so interested in the physiology of what goes on when people take drugs - I wish there was a study that looked at how different drugs effect different parts of the brain, how the endocrine system responds etc. I've had pretty life changing experiences from taking drugs, but they were all internal. Weird that taking a little pill can change you forever.
    Last edited by YogaBare; 04-28-2013 at 09:23 AM.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

    In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

    - Ray Peat

  9. #79
    ombat's Avatar
    ombat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,507
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Is LSD a poison? I'm not so sure



    Number 4: In my experience drugs inhibit nothing

    I'm so interested in the physiology of what goes on when people take drugs - I wish there was a study that looked at how different drugs effect different parts of the brain, how the endocrine system responds etc. I've had pretty life changing experiences from taking drugs, but they were all internal. Weird that taking a little pill can change you forever.
    Good point! I just remember feeling like there was ice running through my veins. I distinctly remember saying, "this is how I want to die" and felt extremely isolated as opposed to more connected with the universe. It was very different from experiences I've had with other drugs.

    I've no doubt these studies have been performed... And I hear you; I will never be the same.

  10. #80
    YogaBare's Avatar
    YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    . . .
    Posts
    4,540
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Good point! I just remember feeling like there was ice running through my veins. I distinctly remember saying, "this is how I want to die" and felt extremely isolated as opposed to more connected with the universe. It was very different from experiences I've had with other drugs.

    I've no doubt these studies have been performed... And I hear you; I will never be the same.
    When you say 'universe' - do you mean you felt disconnected from life processes of creation, decay, and destruction, or from other people? Acid can be an intro or outro-spective drug - it mostly has to do with the concentration of the chemicals, but the personality of the taker also plays a huge part.

    If you find those studies you know who to send them to!

    Oh, and I already posted this pic but I wanted to share its awesomeness again:


    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

    In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

    - Ray Peat

Page 8 of 138 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •