Page 73 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 73

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I have an astigmatism too...!

Bat, sent you a mail.

Btw, if we take pics you're going to have to blur out my face...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Driedmango is offline Senior Member
    I'm on the bad eyesight train too, lol! Astigmatism in one eye, and keratoconus in the other. But I've already had surgery on the one with keratoconus, so i have a teeny little lens in my eye to hold up my cornea. And the other one's okay with lenses. Sucks that neither lenses or glasses work for you, though
    Attitudes are contagious, make yours worth catching.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Haha - no problem we can think of creative pics to take.

Wow, Mango. Seems like lots of people have issues. Wonder if its another thing we can blame on PUFAs...
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

That's a great idea! I love it

Driedmango is offline Senior Member
    Haha, why not? Damn PUFAs! I really wanted something to blame when I was diagnosed with it, just because they kept telling me it had to be genetic, and absolutely no one in my family had it. But I'm okay with it now, at least I can see, and we caught it before I would've had to get a cornea transplant. All about perspective

You should just run away and meet them, Ci!
    Attitudes are contagious, make yours worth catching.

Actually, there are success stories on here about people's eyesight improving when they "went primal". Refined foods could be to blame for anything

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Haha - no problem we can think of creative pics to take.
    "How far along are you?" comparison pics?

Lol, good idea Ci. We'll just post a cat on top of Ombat and we'll be all set...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Double post, so here's a pic of Johnny Cash instead.

Last edited by YogaBare; 06-21-2013 at 11:33 PM.

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    Or you can swap faces! Post your face over each others', that way it will look confusing.

ohh I've been meaning to ask you ombat -- are you taking a break from exercise or do you just not feel like using the COY thingy anymore? just wonderiiiin =)
    I know you're asking Ombat, but I've been shocking lately. I feel good right now though, so I want to set myself new goals when I get back to London. I'm coming to the conclusion that short term goals would work better for me...

- Ray Peat

Yes, lets just take pictures of our bellies or post a cat over my face. Or both.

Ci, I'm sorry I've been neglecting it! I've been meaning to post an update for a while now. When I've been living at home in Tacoma (which seems to be never) I've been glued to my pull up bar and am seeing some awesome muscle definition starting to show up! Otherwise I just do the same ol body weight, jumping squats, etc. with no real regimen. Some days I've been too tired to do anything at all and I know that taking a nap will be more beneficial to me than exercising. I' ve also been doing a ton of walking in the past month which is unusual for me. Overall my body feels tighter / firmer which is awesome. Don't look much different though.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ha, well after this holiday my body definitely looks different...!

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    shocking? what do you mean?

Yeah, I've just been working out a lot with no real goals except "super fit forever." And, to be honest, I work out a lot because I've been stressed a lot and I've been eating some shit foods. Working out kind of takes the edge off of both of those things.

What kind of short-term goals were you thinking? Strength-related, ability related?
    Lol, "shocking" is just a word I use when I'm displeased with myself

I think I need to set activity related goals. Like, I'm going to sprint every day next week. Or, I'm going to do 30 burpees a day for the next week. Plus mixing it up and doing exercise I feel like doing. I need to push myself to stick to things...

- Ray Peat