Monday, June 17
- Crash after lunch. Too much meat?
- B: Maple mango yoghurt
- Pinch of salt. Not sure why…
- L: 1/2 lb gf beef (I know I know…), 2 rice cakes, handful carrots
- S: carrots
- S: 4 oz carrot juice, 3 rice cakes, ~60g feta cheese
-D: steak, sweet potato w/ coconut oil and cinnamon. Probs wouldn't have eaten so much beef today if I knew this was for dinner. Oh well.
So full I want to puke .
- Cravings: carrots. I used to love carrots and stopped eating them because they make me bloat instantly (indigestible fiber, duh) but just a few at a time should be ok…? Also I think they are playing a part in my more frequent BMs..
- BMs: after breakfast, lunch
- Bloat: feels like more than usual.
- gelatin - 1 pckt
- D3 - 4000 IU
- Niacinamide - 500 mg
- Mg - 200 mg
- Sun - about 30 min face + arms + legs, another 10 minutes on face
Acne: realized I've been neglecting the coconut oil and that might be why it's gotten angry again.
Discoloration: Not going to be home for about 2 weeks and forgot the anti fungal shampoo so… oh well.
Gave a super scientific lecture to the cousins about PUFAs while trying not to be a crazy conspiracy theorist about it (I was prompted into the discussion, by the way). Talked about inhibiting thyroid function and enzymes, being pro inflammatory, went into a history discussion about the seed oil industry needing a new venue for their demon oils when they were no longer being used for paint, fattening livestock with them, etc. They may be scared now. But I don't think they're going to stop making almond butter muffins (just came out of the oven).