Sorry for the small novel yesterday..
Tuesday, May 21
- Slept 10pm-9am. 11hrs and I would have slept longer
- tired all day. Napped around 4pm
- 9:30 bowl of fruit salad (salted), 3 eggs (fried in coconut oil) w cholula
- 1:30pm: bowl of melon, 4 large shrimp
- 3pm: cup of juice (blueberry, pineapple, apple) w gelatin, small piece of swordfish
- 5:30pm: couple bites of melon, blueberry gelatin. So hungry and no idea when we're having dinner.
- 7pm: sushi: spicy tuna roll (avo, chili oil, sesame seeds), fatty salmon hand roll (cucumber), ceviche, wasabi and ginger
- 9pm: 1/2 cup coconut ice cream (chocolate and cherry). Wasn't hungry but the look of satisfaction on Mom's face was quite convincing.
- Liquid: coconut water (1 cup)
- Bloat: none upon waking but immediately after my morning gelatin and fruit salad.
- BMs: None. Probably because of travel yesterday / change of schedule.
EDIT: BM late at night. Thank you, magnesium.
- Gelatin. Made up my mind. This = morning gelatin in water
- Magnesium (400mg) upped the dose since no BM today
- No Noopept for the next week, maybe.
- Fitness Bender butt exercises
- Wanted to do sprints and other exercises since I might not be able to do much over the next few days but my allergies are too severe for sprinting and my mom said that if I do any upper body work between now and the wedding she'll kill me (see below)
To my mom's pets + the LA air. Feel dizzy, headachy, and congested. Could be making the lack of energy more severe. It is not lost on me that I had dairy Sunday night, but I've accidentally ingested some dairy and haven't gotten a full blown headache like this, so I'm pretty sure it's just allergy.
Realized that my few days of increased hunger last week were due to getting my period. For the first time I had no binges before starting my cycle! No sitting on the floor with a spoon in a jar full of honey or stuffing my face with pounds of sweet potatoes. I was just a bit hungrier and ate to satiate. My body already had all the carbs it needed!
Tired, congested, dizzy, hungry, no BMs, and my head is killing me. This is why I don't come here.
So the scale read 115 lb this morning (as opposed to 117 lb yesterday afternoon) so some of it was bloat. I've been thinking about it and have concluded that my breasts really aren't any bigger, but that I've built more muscle in my upper body and that's why the zipper on that dress doesn’t want to close over my bust. I guess I won't doing any pushups between now and Friday?
Went to my GI doc today and he's going to order the more comprehensive stool tests for me. He admitted that he won't be useful in interpreting them, but that’s not what I need him for anyway.
NY tomorrow, returning Saturday. I'll keep up as much as I can.