Page 34 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 34

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Personally I'd prefer to die from a significant height. A sky diving accident would be ideal.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Personally I'd prefer to die from a significant height. A sky diving accident would be ideal.
    That's good too

Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Zach is offline Banned
    Thanks for the advice! Sometimes I wear it up but most of the time I wear it down (it is long - down to my chest) but it never touches my face because it always gets pushed back somehow. It is very possible that the oils / dirt are rubbing off on the pillow and that my face is coming into contact with them indirectly. I will consider this.

-----------------------------

Zach, if you're out there,

I've composed a sample daily "menu" more in line with what you've recommended:

1 liter carrot juice + gelatin in each cup
    1 liter coconut water

1 cup coconut ice cream

carrot salad (coconut oil, lemon, salt, pepper)
    1 mango

2 eggs (fried in coconut oil)
    85 g salmon (3 oz)

= ~1800 kcal, 210g carb, 90g protein, 74g fat.

Caveats:
    1. This does not include maple syrup which I will inevitably pour all over everything (another 150-200 calories for 3-4 TBS
    2. Obviously coconut milk and dairy only share a similarity in name, but it's calorie dense and fatty and digests well.
    3. Orange juice would contain more sugar and calories than carrot juice, but it doesn't sit well. I could try melon juice.

I'm trying to transition by cutting meat out of one of my meals, but I craved it so badly today that I ended up having eggs for "dessert". Bah.
    Much better. Is that carrot juice just straight carrots? I would replace that if it is, thats a pretty big dose of vitamin A. Might turn you orange after awhile, lol. Try grapes or watermelon. Also the amount of eggs wont matter so much since they are very digestable, 4 is fine.

Thatd be super cool if you two meet up. Make sure to do it, you know for the dopamine release.

I like that, Derp. I would like to fall from an airplane to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Much better. Is that carrot juice just straight carrots? I would replace that if it is, thats a pretty big dose of vitamin A. Might turn you orange after awhile, lol. Try grapes or watermelon. Also the amount of eggs wont matter so much since they are very digestable, 4 is fine.
    Watermelon would be easy to do since it's summer.

This will be rather difficult. I'm going to be living with my cousin and his wife 3 days/week all summer. Thank the universe they are paleo, but I'm probably still going to have to bring a lot of my own food. They're pretty low carb.

Thatd be super cool if you two meet up. Make sure to do it, you know for the dopamine release.
    I think so. Yes, dopamine, from the tobacco, right?

From yesterday:

Saturday, May 18

Sleep/Energy:
    - 3am-7:15am (housemate slamming doors at 7 in the morning) and then until 10:15am

Food/Digestion:
    - 10:30am: 2 chicken sausages w/ 1 TBS maple syrup, 1 cup rice
    - 2:30-3:30pm: 1/2 cup coconut ice cream, 1 mango, 1 apple + cinnamon; 2 rice cakes + 1tsp coconut oil + cinnamon
    - 7:30pm: 130g smoked salmon, 1 rice cake, 2 TBS maple syrup + 1 TBS cocoa powder + vanilla and sea salt
    - 8:30pm: 3 eggs (fried in coconut oil) with cholula sauce. I wanted eggs/meat so badly! I couldn’t help it
    -Liquids: salted carrot juice (1 cup), coconut water (1 liter, one cup w/ gelatin)

I probably would have eaten more hadn't I gone out. I've been so hungry.

- Bloat: moderate.
    - BMs: good

Supps:
    - Gelatin (x2)
    - Noopepts (10mg x 2)
    - Magnesium Citrate (200mg) <-- forgot to take this last night, so I did it this morning

Exercise:
    - 9 minute cardio (posted a link on COY).
    - Fitness bender butt toning exercises.

Acne:
    Healing.

Temp:
    Fine again.
    Last edited by ombat; 05-19-2013 at 10:12 AM.

If your skin turns orange, it's cause your thyroid is underfunctioning or you don't have adequate b12. I eat a fuckton of carrots, and haven't had that issue yet.

And, I think Zach wants us to shag

I think a liter of carrot juice is about 4 lb of carrots.

Oh, is that what he meant? I totally did not catch that. Thank you for clarifying
    I don't think I'm Derp's type, Zach Not skinny enough. I got them womanly curves.

Also, I bought zinc tabs today (will have to order powder online). They come in 50mg doses. Not sure if that's proper.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    If your skin turns orange, it's cause your thyroid is underfunctioning or you don't have adequate b12. I eat a fuckton of carrots, and haven't had that issue yet.

And, I think Zach wants us to shag
    Doesnt Peat have a problem with excess beta-carotene? Also, what constitutes a fuckton?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Doesnt Peat have a problem with excess beta-carotene? Also, what constitutes a fuckton?
    Yeah, because carotene is a thyroid inhibitor and a PUFA. I think 4lb would constitute a fuckton, I only eat like 4-6 medium carrots a day haha.

Also, carrot juice isn't like eating a raw carrot, I think it's a little bad to do.

I think a liter of carrot juice is about 4 lb of carrots.

Oh, is that what he meant? I totally did not catch that. Thank you for clarifying
    I don't think I'm Derp's type, Zach Not skinny enough. I got them womanly curves.

Also, I bought zinc tabs today (will have to order powder online). They come in 50mg doses. Not sure if that's proper.
    50mg is like 333% it's good.

dw, I don't really have a specific type. Are you into guys with really visible rib cages?