Sunday, May 12
- Slept 2am-8:30am
- Fell back asleep after breakfast for about an hour. I felt like a snoozy lion after a large meal. So pathetic.
- Great energy for the rest of the day
- 9-10am: Salmon, ~1 cup sweet potato w/ maple syrup and cocoa powder, cherry coconut milk ice cream (~3/4 cup?), coconut water (1/2 cup), 1 rice cake. This meal probably took care of breakfast and lunch…
- 5-6pm: pancakes (~1/2 cup pumpkin, 2 eggs, cinnamon, fried in a dab of coconut oil),, 1 spicy chicken sausage, maple syrup drizzled all over dat shit, an orange, a few cantaloupe spears, few slices of roast beef
- 9-10:30pm: carrot juice (12 oz), 1/2 lb beef and rice.
- Bloat: already pretty moderate when I woke up :/ but seemed to go down throughout the day.. until dinner, after which I was gassy (not normal). I think it was the roast beef after the fruit. Probably not a good idea.
- BM's ok
I felt very uncomfortable with food today. The first thought I had upon waking was that I didn't want to put anything in my mouth all day (food! God, you guys…) but of course I was starving almost immediately and had a huge meal. When I became hungry again later in the afternoon, nothing sounded good to me. I went into the kitchen multiple times to stare, dissatisfied, at the contents of refrigerator, only to return to whatever I was doing. Finally settled on pancakes (when are pancakes going to not hit the spot?). As it turned out, though, I was quite the hungry hippo today and ended up putting lots of things in my mouth (food! Jesus...)
- Throughout the day: jump rope, pushups, leg lifts, jumping squats, dancing. Didn't count anything (I rarely do anyway). Treated it like play.
- Better. Didn't need a liter of coconut water like yesterday. Seem to be retaining fluids better.
- Gelatin (moving this out of food and into supps, since I take it at the same time every day)
- Noopepts (10mg x 2)
- Magnesium Citrate (300mg)
- A couple of whiteheads around the edge of my lips and chin. Could be a number of things (lack of sleep, alcohol, drugs)
Things I've noticed in the last week:
- Less fog
- Better short term memory
- More aware of surroundings
- Blunting effects of alcohol: 3 shots had the effect of 1 sip.