Page 28 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 28

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Try cascara sagrada for bloating.
    How do you think this will work differently than the magnesium? Both act as a laxative, no?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    How do you think this will work differently than the magnesium? Both act as a laxative, no?
    Cascara, energy, cancer and the FDA's laxative abuse.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Oh wow, that did sound really harsh, reading it now. But I was not being facetious! Those questions where honest. I'm sorry.

I think I posted this in your journal, but I came across someone who said that taking too little HCL made his digestion worse than taking none at all. And it was only until he upped it more that it helped. Does this make any sense at all? Was I taking too little HCL? I can't come up with any logical reason for this.
    I was being silly, i dont get offended.

Yes that would make sense, too little might stop your stomach from producing its own HCL. I have not heard anyone stalk about the symptoms you get though and if i were you i would be worried about taking a big dose. If your up to experimenting though, go for it and take a handful.

Salt is supposed to help with acid production, as well and bitters and lemon juice. You could try a shot glass of those three before a meal.

Besides that i would just recommend a diet free of fiber and tough meat, very low in fat and high in easy to digest carbs and protein like dairy. Your TSH is steller but that does not paint the entire picture and you still have a ton of hypo symptoms, trying some cytomel might not be a bad idea. On and since your in Washington, smoke more weed! Supposed to help with digestion. Also raw milk is legal.

Speaking of adaptogens, I should go back to drinking jiaogulan. It's supposed to cure everything. I might try it if I feel like the magnesium is effing with my mineral balance too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I was being silly, i dont get offended.

Yes that would make sense, too little might stop your stomach from producing its own HCL. I have not heard anyone stalk about the symptoms you get though and if i were you i would be worried about taking a big dose. If your up to experimenting though, go for it and take a handful.

Salt is supposed to help with acid production, as well and bitters and lemon juice. You could try a shot glass of those three before a meal.

Besides that i would just recommend a diet free of fiber and tough meat, very low in fat and high in easy to digest carbs and protein like dairy. Your TSH is steller but that does not paint the entire picture and you still have a ton of hypo symptoms, trying some cytomel might not be a bad idea. On and since your in Washington, smoke more weed! Supposed to help with digestion. Also raw milk is legal.
    There was a time when I was taking about 6 of them per meal... I wish I could remember how I felt. Obviously not great if I stopped.

Bitters has always been on my list... I had a glass of Campari the other day and it definitely did not help. Does that count? :P

That's basically the diet I have adopted. Minus the dairy. What meat do you recommend is easiest to digest?

A friend just bought me a bottle of medical grade cannabis oil. Enough for an army.

Zach is offline Banned
    Crab, lobster, shrimp, oysters, lamb, beef tenderlion, fish, gelatin, dairy!.

You should supplement with low dose canni oil, i hear it cures everything, no joke. I would do it if i could get it.

Yup that's basically what I eat. I do chicken as well because it's easy and cheap and doesn't seem to affect me... Will try to taper off of it though. I know it's not great in terms of PUFAs and whatnot.

I have been supplementing with it every so often as a sleep aid. Apparently it does cure everything. Derp sent me this which links to what might be every study ever performed in the history of studies ever performed with cannabis.

Zach is offline Banned
    I need to move to Washington, everything a want to be legal, is.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    everything will be legal once I take over the world

spot for Pinky is still open. any takers?
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I need to move to Washington, everything a want to be legal, is.
    Mmm, nope. Not everything. (Why can't I urinate in public???)

Derp, pick me! I am an affable idiot!