Page 24 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 24

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Seems to have some undesirable side effects... hypertension/fainting, sleepiness.

Great to hear about the noopept. Is this relatively recent? What I've noticed so far is an increased alertness and spatial awareness. Brain is less foggy too.We'll see how my memory does during my finals next week... I'm still taking 30-45 mg at most.
    Yeah, it seems to contribute to cardiac valvular fibrosis. That's with prolonged use though, perhaps tapering off it would be OK.

It is, I think it was always there, but it's just become more pronounced recently. Seems to say a lot about the tolerance level and half-life, especially at dosages as high as 1g. I wonder if it's just because of the molecular structure and bioavailablity being attached to 2 amino acids that are already great for cerebral health.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

ombat is offline Senior Member
    I've been having a disconcerting amount of deja vu experiences recently. I wonder if it's some sort of glitch between long and short term memory. As in, a moment you are experiencing for the first time suddenly feels like it happened years ago.

It is, I think it was always there, but it's just become more pronounced recently. Seems to say a lot about the tolerance level and half-life, especially at dosages as high as 1g. I wonder if it's just because of the molecular structure and bioavailablity being attached to 2 amino acids that are already great for cerebral health.
    That is a high dose. Are you experiencing any negative side effects?

I've been having a disconcerting amount of deja vu experiences recently. I wonder if it's some sort of glitch between long and short term memory. As in, a moment you are experiencing for the first time suddenly feels like it happened years ago.
    It could be just related to focal neurological deficits, yeah. This could be the side that I was reading about in relation to noopept and short term memory, since they've been reoccuring more and more lately. Too bad, my fantasy thought was way more interesting!

That is a high dose. Are you experiencing any negative side effects?
    Just above, if you count that. Nothing serious like forgetting what I'm doing or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    It could be just related to focal neurological deficits, yeah. This could be the side that I was reading about in relation to noopept and short term memory, since they've been reoccuring more and more lately. Too bad, my fantasy thought was way more interesting!
    Then you stick with your fantasy thought...

Just above, if you count that. Nothing serious like forgetting what I'm doing or anything
    So it's not affecting the shortest of short term memory.

Tuesday, May 7

Food/Digestion:
    - AM: Carrot juice, 4 oz gf beef patty, some sweet potato
    - PM: bowl of applesauce, 2 chicken sausages
    - Late: Orange (juice of, mostly), 2 rice crackers, pineapple spear

Now I remember why I used to be so thin….

- Digestion surprisingly ok
    - Bloat not ok. From the campari last night

Sleep
    - Noon - 4 pm. Better late than never.

Everything else:
    Whatever

Wednesday, May 8

Food/Digestion:
    - AM: gelatin
    - Breakfast: orange juice, cantaloupe
    - Lunch: 4 oz gf beef, rice, coconut oil…. couple bites of coconut ice cream.
    - Mate (no maple)
    - 1/2 cup coconut water after workout
    - Dinner: 145g curry rubbed snapper, cup of rice, 100g sweet potato,
    - Late evening: 4 oz lamb, couple spoonfuls of coconut ice cream
    - 1 cup coconut water

- Digestion good
    - Bloat pretty good

- A little hungry throughout the day but I ignored it.

EDIT: For shits n giggles. Day's total = 1650 kcal = 175g carb, 96g protein, 63g fat. I honestly can't comprehend how women get into the 2500 cal range. I'm stuffed. Even in my "eat a ton" experiment I was barely breaking 2000 cals on most days. I still gained weight though.

Thirst:
    - I thought that since I started drinking juice and eating fruit I wouldn't be so thirsty / my body would deal with water better, but I'm peeing more than ever and have been thirstier than ever. I salt most of my liquids because of it but that hardly seems to help. I don't know what's going on.

Supps:
    - Acidophilus (10 bil CFU)
    -- Noopept: 10 mg (3x)

Sleep/Energy:
    - 11pm-6am. in and out of consciousness until 9am

Brain fog / concentration:
    Better than ever (but it's because of the LSD)

Acne/Face
    - Fine now. One new zit

Exercise:
    - 20 minutes of jogging and sprinting. Still having an asthma attack 1 hr later… I need to stop running. Think jump rope is as effective??
    - Easy body weight, lifting with a 20lb weight.

Tried to go out tonight but had to come back early because of a screaming headache. Probably a combination of no sleep and hyperventilating after my workout.
    Last edited by ombat; 05-09-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Thursday, May 9

Food/Digestion:
    - AM: gelatin
    - Breakfast: 1 cup coconut water, 2 eggs cooked in coconut oil, 100g smoked salmon…. 1 cup rice
    - Noon: 1 cup salted carrot juice
    - Lunch: 1 cup applesauce, 130g lamb
    - Afternoon: 1 orange, 200g sweet potato
    - Dinner (late): 3 chicken sausages w/ maple syrup,

- Curious again: 1820 kcal = 164g carb, 145g protein (that's a lot of protein!), 68g fat

- Digestion ok
    - Bloat not great by end of day

- So hungry today. As in, hollow gut rumbling hungry hunger. Trying to drink plenty of liquids in case some of it is thirst.
    - The only thing that appealed to me for breakfast was eggs and fish but about 30 minutes afterwards I felt hungry and weak, so I added a cup of rice.

Thirst:
    - Better (coconut water?) but still peeing a lot.

Sleep/Energy:
    - 12-7
    - Exhausted all day. I deserve it.

Temp:
    - Freezing most of the day

Supps:
    - going to stop taking the acidophilus. I've been taking it for almost 10 months now and I'm pretty sure it's done nothing.
    - Noopept (10mg x 2)
    - Magnesium Citrate (300mg) - This has become such a second nature part of my routine for the past 10 months that I forgot to even include it in all these journals. I knew I was forgetting something… Orz. By the way, I've notice that magnesium citrate tablets work better than the capsules (same brand). Interesting to note that chemical equivalence =/= therapeutic equivalence.
    - Zicam (x2) - This stuff is full of sugar alcohols and kind of gross but roommate is sick and I can't afford to catch something from her right now.

EDIT:
    Exercise
    - Body weight
    Last edited by ombat; 05-10-2013 at 09:49 AM.

You need more salt to combat the excessive urination, you're likely not holding many minerals as you are now. Didn't notice any real source of sodium in your daily log, so just sayin'.

Coconut water also has a gang of potassium

I absorb magnesium better via epsom bath salts

Quote Originally Posted by Cierra View Post
    Regarding your ? about jumping rope as being as effective as running: I think it is just as good if not MORE effective than running. I used to do 1 minute jumping x 10 and it always kicked my ass! I would also have soreness in odd places, like my lower abs, and weird leg places. If you wanna try it out, go for it! Ropes are cheap and you might enjoy it =) it's great for when you can't get out of the house, too. just my two cents.

^____^
    I was in the best shape of my life when all I was doing was jumping rope and hiking steep hills. I don't know why I stopped, but I'm definitely going back to it! Thanks Cierra!