Monday, May 6
- Breakfast: gelatin, carrot juice (1 cup), 2 honey mangos
- Mid morning: maple mate, cantaloupe, 2 rice cakes
- Lunch: Small bowl of cherry and vanilla coconut ice cream
- Afternoon: 4 oz smoked salmon, 2 oz roast beef, 1 rice cake
- PM: glass of campari and soda
- Bloat: better (and I'm not taking enzymes!)
-BMs: good, maybe overcompensating for yesterday…
- fucked up my eating schedule and ended up having a bunch of small meals which made me feel icky, but it was easier to mono-meal it in terms of food combining
- I think I'm getting even better at listening to my body. At lunch time I was set and prepared to make a tuna/egg scramble or something of the sort, but it didn't sound appealing to me. At all. The only thing that sounded good to me was ice cream, so that's what I had. I must have needed fat and sugar more than protein?
- Not that thirsty but peeing like crazy (I'm glad we can all feel comfortable here)
Same, except for an extra 10mg of noopept since I knew I'd have alcohol tonight.
I didn’t know whether I should put this in "supplements" (ha, jokes) but add to that 1.5 hits
of acid + the all-nighter that ensued.
Due to the fact that I have papers due in the next 24 hours which I have not yet begun, I will be taking a short hiatus from the forum until those issues have been resolved... In the meantime, I support you all just as I always do and…. thank you for putting up with me.
I'm going to go vigorously apply honey to my face, which now looks like it's been clawed by an angry raccoon. And wait for the text on my computer screen to stop swelling and swirling. My god.