Hah, thanks for getting my lame jokes!
I really hope that this spectrum stuff will work for you, I know how frustrating all this BS can be. I'd be interested to know about the results after taking them, too, so be sure to keep me updated.
"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.
In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."
- Ray Peat
An average pharmacy won't have them, but a supplement / vitamin store or a natural foods store with a vitamin section is sure to have it.
Looking back at my journals over the months, I think I might actually be better off without the enzymes...I wonder if there's something in there that's bothering me?
Sunday, May 5
- Last night: edible made out of oil, fruit juice, and gelatin (so that I could get the f**** to sleep)
- Breakfast: carrot juice (1 cup), cantaloupe w/ maple, gelatin
- Maple mate
- Lunch: applesauce w/ cinnamon, bowl of rice w/ coconut oil, 2 raw egg yolks
- Maple mate
- Dinner: 6 oz beef, small sweet potato
- Cherry coconut ice cream… and vanilla coconut ice cream… and more cherry coconut ice cream…
- Bloat: still bloated
- BMs: barely
- Acidophilus (10 bil CFU)
- l-Glutamine (5 g )
- Digest Gold (1 or 2, depending). I'm going to stop taking these and see what happens.
-- Noopept: 10 mg (2x)
- Not too thirsty today
- Slept 11:30-8:30 (woke at 7 for a few minutes) Woke up groggy from my sleep aid…
- Fine all day but crashed in the evening (around 7pm)
- Good all day! Enjoyed the sun in shorts and sandals
- Took a step backwards today
- New cyst-like thing. Everything else is healing.
- Just a long walk through the woods. Taking it easy these last two days
311 double feature. Is it possible to feel both of these things about just one person? *headwall*
And I know Love Song is originally The Cure, but Robert Smith scares the shit out of me D:
Is there a reason why you consume so much maple syrup? Is it just cause its delicious, or does it do anything else? lol. Just wondering!
Also, have you ever tried apple cider vinegar for digestion issues? I don't remember if I've asked you this before. It really worked well for me in terms of getting things moving, and it kinda wakes you up if you're feeling crash-y. Would be great mixed with water and maple syrup!
It's the most easily digestible way for me to get sugar in. Honey gives me stomach troubles - too much free fructose. Plus, it's freakin delicious
I tried ACV recently. I did notice the energizing effect, it was great! But it had the same effect on my digestion as the HCL pills - stomach sore and hard as a rock