A quick google image search returned this:
The scary part is that I didn't know whose journal to post this in.
"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.
In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."
- Ray Peat
and idk I guess I do, but it's more like my friend
Tired eyes, like our tired lives
.... ANYWAY....Originally Posted by Derp
Going out soon, so:
Friday, May 3
- Woke up hungry! Can't remember the last time that happened.
- Breakfast: carrot juice (2 cups), 2 chicken sausages w/ maple syrup
- Lunch: Red coconut curry (chicken, green beans, zucchini), rice. all the fucking rice. why I do this? I've noticed that I eat more when I'm not actually hungry. Odd?
- Afternoon: Mate w/ maple syrup and gelatin
- Dinner: Can of tuna + 2 eggs (cooked in coconut oil), carrot juice (1 cup). Went crazy with the fruit and sugar (applesauce, melon, chocolate chips, banana even though I know it screws up my stomach). And now I look like I'm pregnant.
- Bloat: Not so good. Feel really inflamed. After dinner was a whole 'nother story.
- BMs: good
- Better than yesterday
- Slept 11-6, 7-8. Though was in bed by 9:30
- Crashed hard around 2pm. Slept from 2:30-3:30. Guess my lackluster sleep is catching up with me.
- still cold in the morn, despite it being so warm
- warm by evening. probably all the food.
- Better after the noopept.
- Nothing new
- Perfectly calm
- Wanted to go on a hike but I'm just too damn tired.
No song. I think we've had quite sufficient entertainment without one.
Do you take enzymes? Cierra and I both respond well to a brand called Digest Spectrum. I dont believe it has any HCL in it.
Yep I do - with most meals. I forget to mention it half the time. I take Digest Gold and it doesn't seem to affect me either way. I take them, I don't take them, it doesn't seem to matter.
On a completely unrelated note, that picture of you and your kid (I'm assuming) on your profile is precious. How old is he?