Page 18 of 138 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 18

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I think everything's a result of coincidence. You did or didn't do x because it just didn't happen that way. But on the other hand, what if there really is a path each individual is meant to travel? As in, there might always be other paths stretching out ahead of us in different directions, but we were never meant to take them, or we can't take them. Reminds me of the tunnel the coyote paints for the roadrunner. The roadrunner can take it but the coyote just ends up slamming into the face of the mountainside.

I still get pretty intense visuals just when I close my eyes - no meditation. I wonder if somehow some of those substances are still trapped inside of me (physically or figuratively I don't know) or if it just fucked my brain up. I'm fine with either.

Zach, do you get to be second in command for showing him the book?

I think that some people are capable, but unwillingly to go beyond their comfort zones. They've been brainwashed and taught to act, feel, think a certain way that their perception is perverted. This is the problem with authoritarian protocols.
    But this capability must be realized. There's nothing in mere potential.

Zach is offline Banned
    I dont think there would be anyone in command if it were up to derp.

Speaking of transcending..

Quote Originally Posted by Bhagavad Gita
    He who does not hate illumination, attachment and delusion when they are present or long for them when they disappear; who is unwavering and undisturbed through all these reactions of the material qualities, remaining neutral and transcendental, knowing that the modes alone are active; who is situated in the self and regards alike happiness and distress; who looks upon a lump of earth, a stone and a piece of gold with an equal eye; who is equal toward the desirable and the undesirable; who is steady, situated equally well in praise and blame, honor and dishonor; who treats alike both friend and enemy; and who has renounced all material activities ó such a person is said to have transcended the modes of nature
    No aliens required.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I dont think there would be anyone in command if it were up to derp.
    Good point.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    You should check out this book. Amazon.com: An Alien Conversation About the Chariot of God (9780965720113): Books

Basically a book written through a man from an alien. First about the history of aliens and earth and then goes on to describe in detail the way to transcend the pysical world and become a being of light through a series of meditations. A really trippy read and would be interesting to give it a try while stacking these tropics and trams, maybe with a dose of lsd on top.

You never know, maybe your reason for being is to become our savoir of earth. I already put it in motion with the Pept and now the book. Hahaha.
    Going to get that for my kindle, sounds absolutely interesting man.

I think just beginning a utopia where all open-minded, kind hearted, more desirable people would live free from the less-than-desirable people, corruption, greed, etc;

And, you're right bro, I wouldn't be a leader, as I don't people in people governing others. Everyone should be free.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

It'd be an interesting experiment to take a group of people with those qualities, have them cohabitate, and see what happens. Don't you think some sort of leadership would form?

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    It'd be an interesting experiment to take a group of people with those qualities, have them cohabitate, and see what happens. Don't you think some sort of leadership would form?
    Yeah, but freedom of choice gives them the ability to choose whether or not they want to follow that person(s) or not. Some people have leadership qualities, but, I believe as human beings we're not specialized creatures in any one area, we have the ability to excel in all necessary aspects for survival.

Unless you're missing an arm D:

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I believe as human beings we're not specialized creatures in any one area, we have the ability to excel in all necessary aspects for survival.
    We are actually: apart from dolphins we're the only mammals who have self reflective thought.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Unless you're missing an arm D:
    You'd be surprised how someone is able to compensate for missing limbs