Page 17 of 138 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 17

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    DerpaDerp, had my first dose of noopept this morning (15 mg: 10 orally, 5 sublingually*). For about 10 minutes everything became very overwhelming (mostly brain fog and my nystagmus**) and then it all just dissipated into... clarity and serenity. Nothing amazing or mind blowing; everything just felt.. easy. Like it should. No brain fog. It's probably all placebo. I know it's cumulative so I'm not expecting real results for a while.

* I've read much on the subject of its bioavailability. Apparently most of it does get absorbed through the GI tract despite it being a peptide. However, its effects are more immediate sublingually, so I'm probably going to experiment with each method.
    ** Nystagmus is the eyesight condition I have. Basically, my eyes move back and forth rapidly and it's easily provoked by certain things (usually fatigue and adrenaline)
    100% absorption isn't wholly necessary since noopept is such a potent racetam. Sublingual is about 95% absorption rate, and noopept is really soluble in alcohol too, so you can mix it with hard liquor for improved absorption. Besides the noopept that was absorbed in the GI tract, the rest of it will continue on to the hepatic system, but neither effect the noopept that already crossed the blood brain barrier.

I want to know about the half-life of noopept. I don't think it's placebo, I wasn't expecting anything amazing as I never do with stimulants or relaxants, but I was pleasantly surprised. I take it under the tongue with small amounts of whiskey.

And, yeah, the ease of mind is almost majestic. Colors more vivid, I just sit in the evening smoking and watching the wind make the trees dance around, and thoughts just come to me, memories suppressed, wants, desires, etc;

It really sort of opened my mind to just how depressed I really was. The calm that came with it, as well as the lifting of mental blocks being drowned in sorrow and anxiety.

That's awesome that you reacted well to it immediately, I think gradually upping the dose then tapering off for a month or so after a few months will help so you don't build a tolerance to it. Maybe stacking it with other racetams too. Which is what I plan to do.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    100% absorption isn't wholly necessary since noopept is such a potent racetam. Sublingual is about 95% absorption rate, and noopept is really soluble in alcohol too, so you can mix it with hard liquor for improved absorption. Besides the noopept that was absorbed in the GI tract, the rest of it will continue on to the hepatic system, but neither effect the noopept that already crossed the blood brain barrier.

I want to know about the half-life of noopept. I don't think it's placebo, I wasn't expecting anything amazing as I never do with stimulants or relaxants, but I was pleasantly surprised. I take it under the tongue with small amounts of whiskey.

And, yeah, the ease of mind is almost majestic. Colors more vivid, I just sit in the evening smoking and watching the wind make the trees dance around, and thoughts just come to me, memories suppressed, wants, desires, etc;

It really sort of opened my mind to just how depressed I really was. The calm that came with it, as well as the lifting of mental blocks being drowned in sorrow and anxiety.

That's awesome that you reacted well to it immediately, I think gradually upping the dose then tapering off for a month or so after a few months will help so you don't build a tolerance to it. Maybe stacking it with other racetams too. Which is what I plan to do.
    Apparently it mitigates some of the side effects of alcohol as well. I might try it, though it doesn't seem all that necessary.

That's really great about the depression. I'm so glad it's opening you up in that way. Do you think it's making you see yourself more objectively?

Yeah, seems like a good sign. I'm just hoping it can help with the fog and the memory issues.

As for colors/visuals, I think the sustained visual disturbances I've acquired from other substances became a bit more pronounced in ways... Eyes closed, I had an intensely bright light flash through my vision. Much brighter than usual.

I've heard of some people taking the weekends off? But I know the original literature says to take a month off after a few uninterrupted months of use.

Zach is offline Banned
    Man i want to give this a try. My only fear is that it will be something i dont want to cycle off of or get addicted to. Orrr have it banned and unable to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Man i want to give this a try. My only fear is that it will be something i dont want to cycle off of or get addicted to. Orrr have it banned and unable to get it.
    I don't think addiction is an issue. At worst you go back to baseline. As for cycling, like Derp said you can always cycle with other racetams.

When has legality ever stopped anyone from getting their hands on a substance they want?

Zach is offline Banned
    I don't think addiction is an issue. At worst you go back to baseline. As for cycling, like Derp said you can always cycle with other racetams.

When has legality ever stopped anyone from getting their hands on a substance they want?
    Well depends on the legality.

But what if baseline sucks after months of mental stimulation? Could be pretty depressing. Im the same way with steroids, i would totally give them a go but i think it would suck to come off them.

I know what you're saying. I've had minor depression coming down off of stimulants for that very reason, but from the anecdotal evidence that's out there, people haven't been experiencing this. It's all relatively new - there aren't really experienced users out there (at least from what I can find) so I see the concern and am definitely going to keep an eye on those who are chronicling their experiences.

Apparently it mitigates some of the side effects of alcohol as well. I might try it, though it doesn't seem all that necessary.

That's really great about the depression. I'm so glad it's opening you up in that way. Do you think it's making you see yourself more objectively?

Yeah, seems like a good sign. I'm just hoping it can help with the fog and the memory issues.

As for colors/visuals, I think the sustained visual disturbances I've acquired from other substances became a bit more pronounced in ways... Eyes closed, I had an intensely bright light flash through my vision. Much brighter than usual.

I've heard of some people taking the weekends off? But I know the original literature says to take a month off after a few uninterrupted months of use.
    Yeah, it mitigates some of the brain damage caused by alcohol consumption. I'm not much of a drinker though.

Yeah, in both good and bad ways. But the anxiety from self-evaluation no longer drains me. I know there is no place for me in this world, but at the same time, I'm yearning for acceptance and that place.

Are you taking choline with it? Noopept can mess with your short term memory without choline, and might cause minor headaches after a while.

Is that something like the vivid imagery I get when I close my eyes?

Yeah, it mitigates some of the brain damage caused by alcohol consumption. I'm not much of a drinker though.

Yeah, in both good and bad ways. But the anxiety from self-evaluation no longer drains me. I know there is no place for me in this world, but at the same time, I'm yearning for acceptance and that place.

Are you taking choline with it? Noopept can mess with your short term memory without choline, and might cause minor headaches after a while.

Is that something like the vivid imagery I get when I close my eyes?
    Alcohol's never been my first choice either. Why take something that dumbs you down?

Do you think there is a place for other people in this world, but not you? Maybe that's true. Most people are just clay, bumping into each other like zombies all the time. But some shine a little brighter. I don't know, maybe one day the spaceships will come, astrally project your body up into space and cut the chord. But until then, why do you think you're here?

I've read that I should. I eat a ton of eggs but that probably isn't enough. What form do you suggest?

I don't know - do you get vivid images when you close your eyes? Off of substances?

Alcohol's never been my first choice either. Why take something that dumbs you down?

Do you think there is a place for other people in this world, but not you? Maybe that's true. Most people are just clay, bumping into each other like zombies all the time. But some shine a little brighter. I don't know, maybe one day the spaceships will come, astrally project your body up into space and cut the chord. But until then, why do you think you're here?

I've read that I should. I eat a ton of eggs but that probably isn't enough. What form do you suggest?

I don't know - do you get vivid images when you close your eyes? Off of substances?
    I think that some people are capable, but unwillingly to go beyond their comfort zones. They've been brainwashed and taught to act, feel, think a certain way that their perception is perverted. This is the problem with authoritarian protocols.

The Dutch are wanting to colonize the moon!

It's a difficult question to answer, that is, why am I here? I don't know. I don't think I'll ever know. I think back on chain reactions that lead up to this point in life, and which way it turned from which direction and what could have changed had I done x differently. This is the beauty of noopept, I think, to traverse those regions freely, and closing my eyes I can almost make a turn to page adventure book out of my life. LSD can do the same thing, except you can imagine all new realities.

It might be, if you're low dosing. I ordered the powder from cerebral health at the same time as the noopept. I take 1 gram daily, in the morning.

It's stronger on, when I'm less clouded by other worries and thoughts, but I can still picture vivid imagery when I meditate.

Zach is offline Banned
    I think that some people are capable, but unwillingly to go beyond their comfort zones. They've been brainwashed and taught to act, feel, think a certain way that their perception is perverted. This is the problem with authoritarian protocols.

The Dutch are wanting to colonize the moon!

It's a difficult question to answer, that is, why am I here? I don't know. I don't think I'll ever know. I think back on chain reactions that lead up to this point in life, and which way it turned from which direction and what could have changed had I done x differently. This is the beauty of noopept, I think, to traverse those regions freely, and closing my eyes I can almost make a turn to page adventure book out of my life. LSD can do the same thing, except you can imagine all new realities.

It might be, if you're low dosing. I ordered the powder from cerebral health at the same time as the noopept. I take 1 gram daily, in the morning.

It's stronger on, when I'm less clouded by other worries and thoughts, but I can still picture vivid imagery when I meditate.
    You should check out this book. Amazon.com: An Alien Conversation About the Chariot of God (9780965720113): Books

Basically a book written through a man from an alien. First about the history of aliens and earth and then goes on to describe in detail the way to transcend the pysical world and become a being of light through a series of meditations. A really trippy read and would be interesting to give it a try while stacking these tropics and trams, maybe with a dose of lsd on top.

You never know, maybe your reason for being is to become our savoir of earth. I already put it in motion with the Pept and now the book. Hahaha.