Page 14 of 138 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 14

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Yes, this is what she was saying.

Yeah, people go there because it's cheaper. And then they hate themselves.

I've no doubt that they could... As a fact, this, umm, person I know, has had her vision indefinitely altered (flashes of lights, closed eye visuals, enhanced sensitivity to visual stimuli) ever since she started experimenting with mushrooms, acid, and other psychedelics. Even when she hasn't taken them in weeks. It somewhat concerns her. So you never know, the nootropics could have a permanent effect.

What exactly is "too much" muscle meat... ?
    For sure, I've seen even nutrients reverse and alter the function of the body and they're much less absorbent and potent than high dose nootropics and psychedelics. Would be interesting to experiment with. I'm all about improving function.

Too much muscle meat would be the majority of your protein, because muscle meat is high in phosphorus
    nihil

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Where should I be getting most of my protein?

Gelatin, eggs, shellfish, dairy, ideally. Little muscle meat is good though.
    nihil

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Gelatin, eggs, shellfish, dairy, ideally. Little muscle meat is good though.
    No problem. The prawns in my fridge are calling me.

Hook it up
    nihil

Yessir I've got the curry ready

Wednesday, May 1

Food/Digestion:
    -10:30am (somehow managed a 16.5 hr fast): cantaloupe
    - Noon: eggs fried in coconut oil, turkey, rice, applesauce + enzyme
    -Afternoon: maple syrup mate (2 cups), tangerine and orange juice
    - Evening: ripe banana (no, bad, stomach does not like this), prawns, rice, applesauce + enzymes
    -Late PM: chicken sausages with maple syrup, applesauce, orange, riceÖ can't stop eating.

- Digestion ok in the morning
    - Serious bloat with that banana and it was really ripe too! VHY??

- So much for that tiny appetite. Think I need to start eating a more substantial breakfast. Too hungry by evening.

Sleep/Energy:
    - Slept 11:30-8:00
    - Energy more stable

Activity:
    - Body weight. Wasn't very strong today. Won't do any tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a double feature tonight, kids.

"Selfish love - love me because I love you. This is how I love."

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    this, umm, person I know, has had her vision indefinitely altered (flashes of lights, closed eye visuals, enhanced sensitivity to visual stimuli) ever since she started experimenting with mushrooms, acid, and other psychedelics. Even when she hasn't taken them in weeks. It somewhat concerns her. So you never know, the nootropics could have a permanent effect.
    Your third eye has opened man!

- The hippies (and me).

Psychedelics can 100% change you permanently. Not just your perception either: but the way your brain works. I believe the new neural pathways formed during strong trips stay etched.
    Last edited by YogaBare; 05-01-2013 at 10:52 PM.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Also, all this talk of Cali makes me lonesome

Guys, can you help me? I really want to move to California: it's been my dream since I was 6! Do you have any idea how I would go about getting a visa? It seems pretty tough but I know that it happens. Should I just go over and be illegal and hope I get knocked up?

Oh, and congrads on your test results Ombat! Are you happy about them or, in a weird way, were you hoping that they would point to something being conclusively amiss so that you could account for your symptoms?
    Last edited by YogaBare; 05-01-2013 at 10:49 PM.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Your third eye has opened man!

- The hippies (and me).
    Thank god I've got you and the hippies on my side!

Also, all this talk of Cali makes me lonesome

Guys, can you help me? I really want to move to California: it's been my dream since I was 6! Do you have any idea how I would go about getting a visa? It seems pretty tough but I know that it happens. Should I just go over and be illegal and hope I get knocked up?
    What alternate conversation were you reading?? Haha we both don't like it there! Honestly, the only places worth living in CA are insanely expensive. Everything else is shit. If you really want to move to the US, you're better off choosing a nice, quiet state with lots of trees, like Washington (and I'm not totally biased because I live there or anything... ). If you're looking for a big city, though, there are plenty of places elsewhere that won't be such a struggle to establish yourself in.

- The dream crushers (and me)

EDIT: But you can never go wrong getting knocked up.