Page 13 of 138 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 13

Zach is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Yes! Maybe, i dont know. Women are so much more complicated then men. I think its a good bet though. Also that sucks on the dairy = migraines. Even raw milk has this effect?

ombat is offline Senior Member
    It's your conviction I love best. ;)

I'd have to assume so. I think it's a reaction to the proteins in the dairy, so it wouldn't really matter what kind, right? I think if anything I'd have better luck with sheep's or goat's milk dairy/cheese.

Zach is offline Banned
    Yes they say goats milk is different. I think you should try hard to find some sort of dairy that you can consume. Getting that calcium, k2 and retinol would help a lot. Derp love him some smelly goat cheese!

Did you see how great my calcium was? Did you?? I was so surprised.

I have been eyeing those feta sausages at the butcher's lately... but dairy's still on the bottom of the list. Focusing on sugar for now.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Calcium metabolism is important for calcium retention and to make sure that calcium is deposited in the proper places. A, D, K2, magnesium, and having a good calcium/phosphorus ratio. If you eat a lot of fruit and not too much muscle meat you should be good here.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    I grew up on the west side (Santa Monica area, if you're familiar) and it's not bad comparatively, considering the mountains and the sometimes perceptible ocean breeze. My extended family lives in the valley and... I'm sorry. I spent all of my free time riding horses in the mountains so I got away from the city as much as possible, but still. The worst part (besides the traffic) is the people. They're angry and I don't blame them. You know where else housing is cheap? Anywhere but the greater Los Angeles area. And SF. Why do you stay there if you don't like it?

This tea conversation could go on for much longer than you find pleasurable, so stop me when you've had enough. If you like coconut, coconut in oolong is very interesting and much richer than it is in darker teas (sounds counter intuitive but trust me). It gives the tea a buttery consistency... It must be the oil in the coconut.

Not really, I'm pretty light sensitive as well; though that's gotten better with age. All of the tricks that usually make things more visible (black font on a yellow background, for example) tend to make it harder for me to see. Go figure. You know I've heard that too... Got the sensitive nose and taste... Still manage to be pretty deaf though :/
    Housing is cheap in SF? I didn't know that, otherwise I'd be there right now. I'm planning on moving away pretty shortly within the year for sure. Going to become a vagabond, my true calling. The valley truly is the pits, it didn't always used to be this bad before an influx of less than desirables came as it expanded and became one of the fastest growing populations. Pretty sure it's just all the rejects from Los Angeles.

Ah, yeah, I like the flavor that coconut oil brings out in dark tea and coffee. It's actually one thing I like about bulletproof coffee, it's just I add lots of sugar and cream to it instead of butter.

I wonder if certain nootropics or anything could enhance sense permanently. Something to investigate for sure.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Yes they say goats milk is different. I think you should try hard to find some sort of dairy that you can consume. Getting that calcium, k2 and retinol would help a lot. Derp love him some smelly goat cheese!
    Do I ever. The tangy flavor is amazing. The smellier the cheese the better.

Zach is offline Banned
    She was saying san fran is fugging expensive.

Derp, tell me that is you in your av?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Housing is cheap in SF? I didn't know that, otherwise I'd be there right now. I'm planning on moving away pretty shortly within the year for sure. Going to become a vagabond, my true calling. The valley truly is the pits, it didn't always used to be this bad before an influx of less than desirables came as it expanded and became one of the fastest growing populations. Pretty sure it's just all the rejects from Los Angeles.

Ah, yeah, I like the flavor that coconut oil brings out in dark tea and coffee. It's actually one thing I like about bulletproof coffee, it's just I add lots of sugar and cream to it instead of butter.

I wonder if certain nootropics or anything could enhance sense permanently. Something to investigate for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach
    Yes, this is what she was saying.

Yeah, people go there because it's cheaper. And then they hate themselves.

I've no doubt that they could... As a fact, this, umm, person I know, has had her vision indefinitely altered (flashes of lights, closed eye visuals, enhanced sensitivity to visual stimuli) ever since she started experimenting with mushrooms, acid, and other psychedelics. Even when she hasn't taken them in weeks. It somewhat concerns her. So you never know, the nootropics could have a permanent effect.

Calcium metabolism is important for calcium retention and to make sure that calcium is deposited in the proper places. A, D, K2, magnesium, and having a good calcium/phosphorus ratio. If you eat a lot of fruit and not too much muscle meat you should be good here.
    What exactly is "too much" muscle meat... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post

Derp, tell me that is you in your av?
    Ahhh

Nope, that's Bill Skarsgard, people just keep telling me I look like him for some reason so I decided to throw that avatar on