Page 115 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1379

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 115

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I doubt there will be any left, even if I don't partake

But I will still send you chocolate if you like, my love

ETA I have taken all different amounts and I've found that I actually enjoy very low dosages of the stuff. It brings about a very serene feeling.
    Last edited by ombat; 08-08-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

diene is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like fun, Om. I'm just a teeny bit jealous!

Well, back to reality. Had an amazing weekend tripping in the forest, laughing around the campfire, not falling off the side of a cliff in the pitch dark, getting mounted in the middle of the night by a very pretentious bulldog, being rained on under a tent, feeling wet moss under my feet, and being a cholo. Don't worry, we didn't roll a joint and start taking photos with guns until after we had used up all the bullets...

I spent four days uninterrupted with my friends, spent very few of those hours sleeping, spent most of them intoxicated, ate what little I did mostly in chocolate and alcohol supplemented with dried meat (certain, snortable substances are great appetite suppressors. I could have gotten by on less than I did, even) But alas, I did eventually have to go home to my own bed and then off to my second to last week pretending to be a productive intern.

Food
    - I'm seeming to be gravitating back to my old WOE but with some intelligent tweaks. In order of... me writing them down, meat/eggs/fish of all kinds (including liver once per week), sweet potatoes (usually cooked w coconut oil), chocolate and fruit (mango still mostly), gelatin and sugar, carrots (technically a supplement)
    - I think non-soy chocolate bars are well tolerated. For some reason I don't handle chocolate with soy lecithin well (seems to be the only kind that makes me nauseous). It's probably in my head. Cocoa powder itself seems to contribute to bloat while chocolate bars do not.
    - I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add to it... kidding.

Digestion
    Has not been bad. Granted, there was little to digest. I started taking aloe vera capsules again last night and had cramping followed by bathroom visits almost immediately.. I will continue on with it. Cici, how long did it take you to notice reduced bloating?

Acne

None by the end of the weekend! I only took B3 only once (orally and topically) on Friday. I did not wash my face for some time and I took shrooms which has never not resulted it pizza face before now. Yay diet, B3, gelatin peels, and whatever powers of the universe that be.

IUD
    I know I promised Yoyo and others wanted an update... I was aided in my "search" for the string for roughly an hour on Friday afternoon and it seems nothing could be detected... We checked again later that evening... and subsequently throughout the weekend

Well, I look around the forum and can see that I didn't... miss much. We all seem to be cooling our jets here.

For whoever's amusement...

The lightning storm in the direction of our campsite the night before we left as seen from my friend's apartment:
    2013-08-10 00.31.21.jpg

In the woods:

Morning Views:
    My lover and I after our night of passion...

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    beautiful views

you guys wear funny clothes

p.s. i missed you
    nihil

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    beautiful views

you guys wear funny clothes

p.s. i missed you

I cannot account for the long-haired, jeans dude or the guy wearing the army jacket. I can account for myself and sweatshirt guy.

p.s. I <3 you

<3

did you shag the sweatshirt guy?
    nihil

Please divert your attention to more photos of us playing with dangerous weapons and morning dew

Sheeeeiiiiit nice glock g

did you shag or what
    nihil

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That dog is so ugly it looks CGI.

Missed you lots.