Page 110 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1379

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 110

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That sounds pretty standard, Gray.

Mac butter if you don't mind paying an arm and a leg. What about cashew?
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Holy PUFA Batman!

Cashew's taste like filthy garbage. Filthy garbage. I don't like nuts anymore, but peanut butter still tastes alright.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Maybe 'cause peanuts are a legume. Jesus, get your food classifications right, Derp. *scoff*

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Yea, I know... ;_;
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Maybe 'cause peanuts are a legume. Jesus, get your food classifications right, Derp. *scoff*
    And cashews are a seed

Om, I posted on RT Forum about my digestive issues. Maybe some insightful info will come from there. At the moment they're just suggesting I eat carrot salad
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Interesting you brought up carrot salad because I kept meaning to mention that in your journal when you were talking about charcoal. Carrots should bind and carry out unwanted "toxins" in your body just like charcoal but without the side effects. So.... I suggest you do that as well. And I'll take a look, but I promise nothing will be said that I haven't heard before.... /cynicism

Today was effing loopy...
    - I was a bit moody this morning, evidenced by my bitch fit and moaning . Sorry about that... But I really am fed up.
    - Had fun playing with bunnies and alpaca for the rest of the day and was able to externalize a happy and positive person to the people around me but inside I never really came out of a funk.
    - Came home and went crazy on chocolate. Haven't had chocolate in a quite some time because it makes me bloated and sleepy but for some reason I couldn't get enough... I am getting my period in 8ish days so that could be a clue.
    - After eating more than I was probably hungry for I instinctively called my neighbor the Thai restaurant and ordered garlic chicken and rice. I have eaten at that restaurant more times than I can count but have never ordered garlic chicken... I really wanted garlic. I'm certain that garlic is highly therapeutic (not to mention delicious) but I have been avoiding it as it is a "FODMAP." I wonder if I can introduce it back into my diet... Anyway, I brought it home and only had a few bites of the chicken and broccoli since I wasn't hungry. Saving the rest for tomorrow.
    - Finally threw out a jar of almond butter that had been at the back of my fridge for months, positive that I am not going to utilize it for any reason, but not before texting Derp sensual and revealing photos of it oozing out of the jar first.

QOTD What is your favorite album? I mean album... start to finish... album. I am challenging myself to find a lyric of each song of Modest Mouse's The Moon and Antarctica that I relate to each day and posting it in my journal, but I must do it in order. I only started two days ago but I anticipate no problems.
    Last edited by ombat; 07-30-2013 at 11:26 PM.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I'm not super familiar with that album, not a huge MM fan. For me, start to finish would be Manchester Orchestra's Mean Everything to Nothing. Simple Math is pretty fucking good too, but there's one song I can't listen to because it's too sad.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Zach is offline Banned
    I find it humorous when women use their time of the month as an explanation for anything and everything, especially when its a random number like 8 days away.

Two albums from back in the day that i listened to non stop were Sublime - 40oz to Freedom and Blood Hound Gang - One Fierce Beer Coaster. Also every Misfits album.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I'm not super familiar with that album, not a huge MM fan. For me, start to finish would be Manchester Orchestra's Mean Everything to Nothing. Simple Math is pretty fucking good too, but there's one song I can't listen to because it's too sad.
    Some of their music can be a bit... harsh... but not so much with that album in particular, so if you were to give them a second chance, I'd recommend it.

I've heard some of that Manchester album but I've yet to listen to it in its entirety. I will do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I find it humorous when women use their time of the month as an explanation for anything and everything, especially when its a random number like 8 days away.

Two albums from back in the day that i listened to non stop were Sublime - 40oz to Freedom and Blood Hound Gang - One Fierce Beer Coaster. Also every Misfits album.
    8ish days away, Zach. At least have the decency to quote me correctly if you're going to minimize my feelings like that! You know, it is just like a man to have zero compassion for what we go through. I mean, I just don't understand why you need to be so cruel all the time

Sorry about that, Z-bear, sweetie. I love you <3 I am getting my period in, like, 7ish days so you understand if I'm a little moody Seriously, though, changes in appetite are fo real.... You just wouldn't understand! *sob*

What is your opinion on Sublime with Rome? I've only heard what they play on the radio and it's fine. I do think its odd they kept the name.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    QOTD What is your favorite album? I mean album... start to finish... album.
    Weezer - Make Believe

311 - Greatest Hits . I know, not an actual album. Their version of Love Song is one of my favorite songs evah.