Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show page 11

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Fine... It's just... I have all these straws and nothing to do with them.

50 really? I've read 10-30mg is a good starting point, especially for someone my size. 1g? Christ.
    How long have you been taking this?

Last day deal: 10g for $31.95
    OJ and soda!

30mg is probably good too. I dose that high because of a high tolerance to stimulants and relaxants. Also, trying to find a threshold or any adverse effects. None so far, only good things. Been taking it about 3 weeks now, no tapering off yet, still get positive effects from it.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    OJ and soda!

30mg is probably good too. I dose that high because of a high tolerance to stimulants and relaxants. Also, trying to find a threshold or any adverse effects. None so far, only good things. Been taking it about 3 weeks now, no tapering off yet, still get positive effects from it.
    I'll stick to OJ.

Can't imagine how much you're paying to dose like that... Anyway, I'm down to try it. I haven't heard of anyone having negative reactions yet, but do let me know if you have a heart attack or something.

I'll stick to OJ.

Can't imagine how much you're paying to dose like that... Anyway, I'm down to try it. I haven't heard of anyone having negative reactions yet, but do let me know if you have a heart attack or something.
    Not too much, I bought a lot in bulk.

I'm not the person to ask for adverse problems, my body is pretty impervious unless I eat bacon...
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Not too much, I bought a lot in bulk.

I'm not the person to ask for adverse problems, my body is pretty impervious unless I eat bacon...
    You shut that blasphemous mouth of yours! Bacon is God food. But I don't eat it, so I'm going to hell. What does Derp's daily menu look like, anyway?

You shut that blasphemous mouth of yours! Bacon is God food. But I don't eat it, so I'm going to hell. What does Derp's daily menu look like, anyway?
    At least we know there won't be bacon in hell, so it can't be all that bad.

Pack of cigs, red bulls, monster java, coffee, aspirin, various nootropics, and as much junk food as I can eat

At least we know there won't be bacon in hell, so it can't be all that bad.

Pack of cigs, red bulls, monster java, coffee, aspirin, various nootropics, and as much junk food as I can eat
    So what does Derp's liver look like, anyway?

Hope those are Nat Sherman's.

So what does Derp's liver look like, anyway?

Hope those are Nat Sherman's.
    Not Nat Sherman, I usually roll my own or if I'm in a dire pinch I smoke American Spirit organic tobacco. Never seen Nat Sherman's around here, I'll have to keep an eye out they look good.

Not sure what my liver looks like, but I imagine it looks like a liver, or so I hope. It's definitely functioning properly anyway, I keep it well energized with t3.

Not Nat Sherman, I usually roll my own or if I'm in a dire pinch I smoke American Spirit organic tobacco. Never seen Nat Sherman's around here, I'll have to keep an eye out they look good.

Not sure what my liver looks like, but I imagine it looks like a liver, or so I hope. It's definitely functioning properly anyway, I keep it well energized with t3.
    Just about the only cigarette I can abide the smell of. So while I have no experience smoking them myself, I can assume that a cigarette smoker such as yourself might enjoy them. That, and my friend who does smoke them is the biggest drug, alcohol, and tobacco snob on the planet.

Just about the only cigarette I can abide the smell of. So while I have no experience smoking them myself, I can assume that a cigarette smoker such as yourself might enjoy them. That, and my friend who does smoke them is the biggest drug, alcohol, and tobacco snob on the planet.
    My cigarettes smell like roasted leaves and cinnamon, pleasant smell to me. Sort of like incense. I'll give them a try, thanks for the tip. I think anything not chemical laden probably smells OK. But, yeah, cigarette smoke tends to bother people. I love the smell of smoke on clothes, oddly comforting. Sort of a personal scent that sticks with people and you can remember their smell more clearly.

Haha, that's me in a nutshell.

My cigarettes smell like roasted leaves and cinnamon, pleasant smell to me. Sort of like incense. I'll give them a try, thanks for the tip. I think anything not chemical laden probably smells OK. But, yeah, cigarette smoke tends to bother people. I love the smell of smoke on clothes, oddly comforting. Sort of a personal scent that sticks with people and you can remember their smell more clearly.

Haha, that's me in a nutshell.
    Roasted leaves and cinnamon I can do. Chemicals I cannot.

You would probably like Palo Santo. It's a type of wood from South America. You burn it and the smoke is absolutely amazing: sort of sweet, and very calming. It tends to linger on you as well, which is comforting. It goes pretty well with natural cigarettes too...

Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast