Thread: Am i doing something wrong? page

Steph82 is offline Junior Member

Am i doing something wrong?

Shop Now
    Hello ! This is the first time i post in this forum and i must admit it like its contents!

I've been on a clean diet for some time now, i've managed to drop from 83kg and 13% BF to 80 kg @ 10%. I'm 31 years old and I workout 4x per week (i lift weights) but i'm no bodybuilder or athlete of any kind, i just train to be healthy! I try to maintain a low carb diet (below 100 gr) with moderate protein and high fat intake but it seems like i've stuck at 10% and i can't seem to get rid of the stubborn fat just below my naval. What am i doing wrong? Should i eat more carbs on training days? (i lift heavy on the compound movements like squats, deadlifts etc).

Thank yoU!

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Read all the ingredients of everything. Absolutely no grains or sugars. Use a nutrition tracker for a week and determine your macro %s. Then up the fat %.

Listen to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TeSnXXBqCc

The Rebooted Body is offline Senior Member
    Sub 10% takes extra effort. I've heard many people need to start counting calories to go sub 10% just to make sure they're not eating more than they realize, etc. Idk...sub 10% is mostly for vanity, not health.

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph82 View Post
    Hello ! This is the first time i post in this forum and i must admit it like its contents!

I've been on a clean diet for some time now, i've managed to drop from 83kg and 13% BF to 80 kg @ 10%. I'm 31 years old and I workout 4x per week (i lift weights) but i'm no bodybuilder or athlete of any kind, i just train to be healthy! I try to maintain a low carb diet (below 100 gr) with moderate protein and high fat intake but it seems like i've stuck at 10% and i can't seem to get rid of the stubborn fat just below my naval. What am i doing wrong? Should i eat more carbs on training days? (i lift heavy on the compound movements like squats, deadlifts etc).

Thank yoU!
    How tall are you? you sure you're at 10% BF? doesn't sound right?

The Rebooted Body is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla29s View Post
    How tall are you? you sure you're at 10% BF? doesn't sound right?
    This too.

I'd also say that stubborn belly fat can be sleep related. Cortisol causes fat deposits specifically where you're referencing. OR, you could be genetically disposed to storing fat there first (which also means it's last to go when losing weight) and it's possible you're not really at 10% BF.