Thread: Does Anyone Else Do Fitness Video Games? page

little vase is online now Senior Member

Does Anyone Else Do Fitness Video Games?

Primal Fuel
    I'm currently loving video game fitness for those times I can't get to the gym or the weather won't cooperate. I love being able to exercise in my own place sometimes. My fave is probably wii fit plus, for the running trails (jogging in place). I'd love to get more recommendations for fitness games. For any gaming system (we have them all), or for the computer. I'm very goal-oriented and like the feedback that the games provide.

I know the wii balance board isn't exactly a state of the art measuring tool but I do like seeing the graph with weight going down......

Oh, and I know. Grok didn't play video games. Don't care.

sunshine7801 is offline Junior Member
    I love fruit ninja on xbox Kinect! I also do zumba on the Kinect but fruit ninja is definitely my favorite. I ad wrist weights to tone my arms and just pretty much hold in a squat position.

JennGlob is offline Senior Member
    The Just Dance are very physical and hysterical too. You get exercise and laughter all in one.
    Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
    Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    I have the Zumba and UFC on WII but I got tired of them pretty quickly especially the Zumba.

little vase is online now Senior Member
    Thanks for the comments. I think I might get a Wii U and am wondering if anyone has one and has any input on it? I'm really looking forward to Wii Fit U coming out this summer, which is the new version of Wii Fit Plus, with all of the yoga and running games that I like. What I'm finding really working well for me right now is to exercise for shorter periods of time, and more often. Like doing the running 4 times a day but only for 10-15 minutes at a time.