Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the conquest of the kingdom of BellyFat begin!! page

Sugarbare88 is offline Member

Let the conquest of the kingdom of BellyFat begin!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello Groks and Groquettes,

I have been hovering around the land of Primal for some time and decided it was time to gather advisers in my undertaking to conquer the kingdom of Bellyfat and the smaller provinces of Moobs and Fatcheeks. They have been a source of frustration and disappointment for 16 years and I would see them destroyed. I have not been able to conquer them on my own and have come here seeking counsel. There are scars my friends; HBP and the like. For my own sanity and in the hopes of achieving measurable success against my enemies, I will attempt to post meals and times, mood and rants here, so that all may see and I will have a source of accountability and reference. I may even post the dreaded start pics as a visual reference. We begin in earnest come the morrow and for all those who will read and aid me, I thank you. Stats time:

HT: 5'10"
    WT: 276

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Hi sugarbare!
    Welcome and good luck!

Thank you Traveller for your welcome.

I will just get this out of the way here. I hate sprints!!!! I just did 5 measly, maybe 8 second sprints with a 50 second rest in between and everyone felt like the first time I ran ever! My tribal name would be "He who is Caught First!", as I am sure the predators would give a lazy yawn as they observed my effort to get away! Any who, all that to say that I did sprints at 7:30am on a Saturday morning, my plan is to have breakfast when I am hungry and then post what I have.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    "He who is Caught First".....haha. Love it.

Sprints are hard! Especially at first. I think I could make you look really good if we sprinted together. Good luck with the conquering of the kingdom of Bellyfat and the smaller provinces of Moobs and Fatcheeks.

2BLioness is offline Junior Member
    I am starting today as well. Your posts show a great sense of humor and courage to be out there doing with sprints. Keep it up!

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    Ah, "he who is caught first" can hide behind me, "she who never even made it to the pack"! I too hate sprints. I hate to run (bad knees in the past). But i'm beginning sprinting, but not running--try looking up tabata interval training (something someone mentioned here)--you can do jump rope, mountain climbers, anything ELSE to make it into "sprints." That's my plan...

Thanks little vase for making me feel better. The sprints themselves were not difficult, it was the desperate sucking of wind that freaking ...well sucked! I will keep trying though because my foes must not prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    "He who is Caught First".....haha. Love it.

Sprints are hard! Especially at first. I think I could make you look really good if we sprinted together. Good luck with the conquering of the kingdom of Bellyfat and the smaller provinces of Moobs and Fatcheeks.

Thanks 2BLioness, I think your avatar and name are awesome by the way!! I would love to have a lioness standing by my side as we stare down at the fallen "Earl of Moobs", "Prince Fatcheeks" and the "Lord of Bellyfat"!

Quote Originally Posted by 2BLioness View Post
    I am starting today as well. Your posts show a great sense of humor and courage to be out there doing with sprints. Keep it up!

Hahaha awesome, but you are here in the tribe or how else could we commune! I am sorry about your bad knees are they any better now? Thanks for the info, I may well try that, but Sugarbare is not jumping any rope, as my face doesn't need anymore rearranging!

Quote Originally Posted by drjoyous View Post
    Ah, "he who is caught first" can hide behind me, "she who never even made it to the pack"! I too hate sprints. I hate to run (bad knees in the past). But i'm beginning sprinting, but not running--try looking up tabata interval training (something someone mentioned here)--you can do jump rope, mountain climbers, anything ELSE to make it into "sprints." That's my plan...

Okay journal, exposer of guilt, here we go! Yesterday I said I would post my meal and so here I am. My internal team freaking turned on me after my morning sprint!!! I had 5 eggs scrambled in butter about an hour after my sprint, so far so good. not two hours later my internal team or body was talking to me about bringing in something else. Now I am at about 11am, so I eat some elk chili(primal, no beans just seasoning, tomato paste and chicken stock.) with a pinch of shredded cheese. Now I am saying this ought to do it because, I normally eat twice a day with no problem. Well daughter makes some Digorino pizza at about oneish, internal team is still wanting more. I am grab two slices and scrape off the cheese, sausage and pepp. and gobble those down. Mine you I am still drinking water at this time and I am asking myself what is happening? Around 3, you guessed it I am ready to eat again and I don't feel better until I make a berry smoothie with coconut milk and drink that down. First time having any fruit in like a long time, but that's when the internal team finally stopped yelling at me. Since I was on a roll though, I had more elk chili at about 6:30pm. fin.
    Thanks for listening journal and just know I don't hate myself, I just hate you with your green cheery colors and your easy to read-ness!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast