Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let the conquest of the kingdom of BellyFat begin!! page 3

Sugarbare88 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks for stopping by and thanks for commenting. Yes I totally fear her diva-ness!

Wow D, you are kicking butt at this as well! 4 lbs in 5 days is awesome!! Internet high five!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda_D View Post
    Just decided to pop over here and see how you've been doing. Looks like you're doing fine and have a fun outlook on it all. It's great to read journals that are amusing. BTW She Beast the Destroyer looks like she can get whatever she sets her mind to.... fearful things come in small packages, she is a warrior.
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

So a disaster of a weekend in the kingdom of BellyFat and as lord and ruler I take full responsibility! I ate most of the day yesterday and end the middle of the day allowed the Sugar Knight into the kingdom with a fruit smoothie!!! This is the second time in as many weekends and it's always on the day that I sprint in the morning; psychological or physiological, I just don't know. I also had two Zevia sodas both yesterday and today! I hope to gather my defeated psyche (army) and attack the kingdom and provinces anew on the morn! Saturday is a sugar blur so I will just give you today's damage:

10:30am 3 eggs and a pork chop with glaze (not primal, duh!)

4:30pm 4 eggs and a cup of salsa (lime juice, duh!)

30 mins ago primal chili 2 cups and 2 Tbsp cream cheese!

Don't look at me that way Journal! I know my 36lbs triumph has probably shrunk to 30lbs, I will know in the morn.

I'm backkkk! I know it's only been a day, but I have to keep my desire to journal up or else Sugarbare will seek the sweet honey pot of failure. I feel pretty good today about my WOE, after my tragic weekend, I was still down 2lbs!! WOO to the HOO!!! But the best part for me is that I am at the point where my friends are noticing my weight loss. Gwamma should be able to see my smile from over in New Zealand. That's not even the best part a lady that I ride the bus with, we give each other the standard please don't take this as friendship quick smile, she was sitting behind me today and she leans over and says "wow you really lost a lot of weight, you look good!" Now I normally don't get all giddy, but this was out of the blue!

Brenda_D is offline Member
    So glad you were able to pull off a weight-loss in spite of a little indulgence. I know I often feel time pressured with weight loss, like every single day, every single meal counts (and of course in a way that is true) in an effort to lose the maximum amount possible in the shortest amount of time. I think it comes from working on losing weight so many different times with so many different programs that I get to a point where if I don't see consistent losses every week, I fear the program isn't working and I'm wasting my time. Strange that after a week of Primal (Mark's 21-day transformation) and two prior weeks of Paleo (Whole30) that I'm starting to not worry about that anymore, that I can have a break if I need it or I can 'be human' for a meal or a day, or even a weekend, and get right back to the 'program' and it will continue to work. I'm also starting to get a little less scale obsessed for the same reason, I'm just not worried about wasting time and failing anymore. I hope that is happening for you too. I can't remember if you just started Paleo/Primal or if you've been eating this way for a while and just started a journal.

Greatness regarding the compliment from "smiles quickly," there truly isn't a better compliment than from those who aren't aware you're trying to lose weight noticing that you have. It's such a great pat on the back and motivator.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
    I'm backkkk! I know it's only been a day, but I have to keep my desire to journal up or else Sugarbare will seek the sweet honey pot of failure. I feel pretty good today about my WOE, after my tragic weekend, I was still down 2lbs!! WOO to the HOO!!! But the best part for me is that I am at the point where my friends are noticing my weight loss. Gwamma should be able to see my smile from over in New Zealand. That's not even the best part a lady that I ride the bus with, we give each other the standard please don't take this as friendship quick smile, she was sitting behind me today and she leans over and says "wow you really lost a lot of weight, you look good!" Now I normally don't get all giddy, but this was out of the blue!

Journal let me just apologize for being gone so long. I went out of town for a Pity Party..I know I know you told me to avoid those things, but I didn't listen, I am sorry! Yes, the usual suspects were there; "Why can't I lose weight faster!" was there hanging out by the chocolate fountain. I was getting a serious ration of crap from "Your family doesn't understand!" I hate her! And to top off the night "You ate crap food!" came over and started getting in my face. I woke up today from my chocolate fountain bath and decided to come back and start talking to you again.

Journal says: "Welcome Back"

Hey! It looks like we party with the same people! Perhaps, we need to find a new crowd. I hear "I lose weight quickly and easily" and "My meals are perfectly primal" are looking for some new friends. There may be others out there as well.

Journal let me just apologize for being gone so long. I went out of town for a Pity Party..I know I know you told me to avoid those things, but I didn't listen, I am sorry! Yes, the usual suspects were there; "Why can't I lose weight faster!" was there hanging out by the chocolate fountain. I was getting a serious ration of crap from "Your family doesn't understand!" I hate her! And to top off the night "You ate crap food!" came over and started getting in my face. I woke up today from my chocolate fountain bath and decided to come back and start talking to you again.

I have seen those guys on the fringes before, it maybe time to look them up! Thanks for the encouragement "D"

Anytime, Sugar B. How are you doing lately? Have you been out enjoying the great weather?

I have seen those guys on the fringes before, it maybe time to look them up! Thanks for the encouragement "D"

Oh yes!! Me thinks we may actually be able to frolic here soon! Yes I said frolic!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda_D View Post
    Anytime, Sugar B. How are you doing lately? Have you been out enjoying the great weather?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast