Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let the conquest of the kingdom of BellyFat begin!! page 2

Sugarbare88 is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sorry for the long rant before, here is today so far:
    7:15am to 7:30am 4sets to no more juice in the tank of shoulder press, curls and triceps extension; 2x10 of leg raises and weighted row.
    9am 5 eggs scramble, with 2Tbsp of cream cheese.

Finished the day scarfing a massive amount of bacon and shredded elk, so I am counting my weekend as a wash. Off to a better day tomorrow I hope.
    Last edited by Sugarbare88; 04-22-2013 at 02:07 PM.

I made it to Monday!!! Now off to work! Seeing as how the weekend kicked me in the boys as far as eating goes. I started this day thinking I would go as long as I can before I ate.
    8:30 am - 8oz coffee with 2oz of half & half
    12:30 pm - 30 min walk, soooo nice out today!!
    1:30 pm Half an avocado and a chicken breast.
    Time to get through the rest of my work day, thanks for listening Journal! (That is sooo weird!)

7pm - 3 fried eggs, 2 Tbsp of sour cream and a cup of organic salsa.

Not to bad right Journal?
    Last edited by Sugarbare88; 04-23-2013 at 09:25 AM.

Well another beautiful day in the neighborhood. Let's recount the days activities, shall we;

Breakfast: coffee w/ half & half all morning.
    Lunch: 1pm: chicken breast and 2 Tbsp of sour cream
    Long commute home, due to an accident on the freeway, so got into the gym later than usual.
    Small work out; bench press 4 sets of 8, lat pull downs same and tricep presses 3 sets of 8.
    Dinner: Two small pork chops and 2Tbsp of sour cream, this seems to be my go to fat of late.

Was bummed most of the day, cause a job I wanted went to someone else, so Sugarbare roamed the office in a foul mood.

Cave Bird is offline Member
    Sugarbare, you're doing great, keep it up! Speaking of he who is caught first...i was just thinking the other day that if we ever had a zombie apocalypse, I would be in big trouble. Cuz I aint runnin!

I'm enjoying your journal so far, it's inspiring me to get back to a primal life!

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Cave Bird, you're doing great!

I just can't get over you eating elk!
    Compared to my usual chicken and lamb, it sounds so exotic!!

The Bare is loving your avatar pic and name! Not to worry Cave Bird in the event of a zombie apocalypse, I am not sure you would have a choice not to run, the Grok survival instinct is a powerful force. Thanks for the encouragement and please come back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Bird View Post
    Sugarbare, you're doing great, keep it up! Speaking of he who is caught first...i was just thinking the other day that if we ever had a zombie apocalypse, I would be in big trouble. Cuz I aint runnin!

I'm enjoying your journal so far, it's inspiring me to get back to a primal life!
    BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Thanks Traveller, I appreciate the visit and encouragement. Well you see the Bare grew up in South Florida, where all manner of four legged creatures were okay for consumption! I merely carry on the tradition, plus a co-worker gave it to me for free! FREE!! MEAT!! are there two greater words?

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
    I agree with Cave Bird, you're doing great!

I just can't get over you eating elk!
    Compared to my usual chicken and lamb, it sounds so exotic!!

Hello noble advisers, here is yesterday's scroll of embarrassment:

Tried to drink my morning brew at 8:30am with the usual H&H and Sweetleaf with the idea of eating at 1:30pm, but just wasn't feeling it so at 10:30am I went ham on 4 fried eggs and 8 pieces of bacon. That, my dear nobles, was a mistake. It felt as if a fine longhorn steer had decided to use my stomach as a rest spot! In other words it smarted a bit. I did not eat again until 7:30pm when I consume about a cup of ground beef with 2 Tbsp of sour cream. I wish that was all to report, but sadly I consumed the toppings of a slice of pizza.

I did have a lovely noon day stroll for 30 mins. so there is that.

Hello Journal my friend, I am about to get all up in your face!

So, yesterday I took the SO to the dentist for a morning of fun and excitement! While she was there I went on a hunt to an Asian market and got some chicharones, Yessssss!!!! So I wait until we get home and I dig in at 10am with some Tabasco buffalo sauce (all primal ingredients), I had about a pound! Know what I had after that Pepto Bismal!! I mean what the heck over! It wasn't from being full, though I was that, I am thinking frying oil or flour. I didn't eat anything else until 9am this morning. So Journal pig fat cooked that way is out for a while.
    Exercise: a lovely hour long stroll with the family dog: She Beast (those with weak constitutions may want to leave the post now!)
    Quiver in fear at She Beast!
    She Beast the Destroyer - YouTube

Brenda_D is offline Member
    Just decided to pop over here and see how you've been doing. Looks like you're doing fine and have a fun outlook on it all. It's great to read journals that are amusing. BTW She Beast the Destroyer looks like she can get whatever she sets her mind to.... fearful things come in small packages, she is a warrior.
    "Wild cats look their best when they're hungry, so do you." - Ori Hofmekler

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast