Hi all,

If you can see my signature, you will see I've only lost a few pounds since going Primal. That's fine; I have also lost a pants size, too!!! Anyway, I can see that there *is* some fat on me, but my stomach is flat and I have no more muffin top/love handles.

My weight has stayed pretty much the same over the past couple weeks, fluxuating by a pound or two (probably based off of what I ate or how much water I drank).

My diet is primal, obviously, and I'll do some "IF" (in quotes because I DO eat on my fasting days, just very little), maybe once or twice a week.

As per working out, I'll use the weight machine most of the time at the gym. This is 3-4 times a week, where I will push, pull, whatever with my arms and legs on this weight machine, gradually adding weights and increasing strength (I have noticed I can push/pull more than I did when I started). Sometimes I will do 10 minutes of cardio, sometimes I will just walk quickly up the hill (I live on a mountain side, and the gym is about 1/4 a mile down the hill--it's really steep! I always walk to the gym and get my heart pumping on the walk back).

I go for a hike about once a week, pending weather. Sunday I went on a 4 mile hike, I'll probably go for a longer one this weekend as I literally did not need to stop to catch my breath up the mountain (used to stop 3 or 4 times on this trail).

Anyway, my question: I dropped some weight incorporating exercise regularly, and also having a grain-free diet. If I've been at around the same weight for a while (and I look great, too), does this mean this is my "ideal weight" and probably won't lose any more?

I ask because throughout high school I weighed between 120 and 135, I weighed a lot less than I do now, though I am now fitting into my high school jeans perfectly fine.