Thread: RunAmoc Dash page

Greenbeast is offline Senior Member

RunAmoc Dash

Primal Fuel
    This is just a heads up for anyone looking at minimalist footwear.

I've already got Vivo EVOII's and a pair of KSO Treks also but the vivos are splitting and looking tatty and i needed something smart for the office and my feet were finally telling me they'd adjusted too much to wear standard dress shoes.

I decided to take a punt on a pair of RunAmoc DASH's by Soft Star shoes.
    I loved the whole ethic of the company and the shoes looked like they'd be smart enough (in all black with no reflective strips) for the office.)

They just arrived this week and honestly i wish i didn't have to take them off, they are snug but my feet had already spread so i knew that wouldn't be a problem. Also the leather is so supply the snug-nuss doesn't feel restrictive like standard dress/office shoes.

I'm not sure what they'll be like in winter, better than the VFFs i bet, i wore my Vivos all winter so i think the DASH's will be fine.

I will definitely buy another pair, i suspect i'll get some of the Moc3's for casual next.

Out of interest i'm usually a UK10 but using their measuring guide i requested a 10.5U in a narrow fitting. It was the most expensive pair of shoes i'd ever bought (import duty, VAT and handling fees made them come out at 130 delivered) but i'm so pleased.

Hope this is useful to someone at some point

Huarache Gal is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Greenbeast, I also wear the Runamoc dash and Vivobarefoot Mary Janes to work (office). Both are very comfortable. I wore both all winter, but we don't get that much snow.