Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Why Fat Women Should Be Sent To Prison" page

DavidBrennan is offline Banned

"Why Fat Women Should Be Sent To Prison"

Primal Fuel
    I thought that this was a funny, but still pretty interesting, article at the irreverent manosphere site, ReturnOfKings:

http://www.returnofkings.com/9183/wh...sent-to-prison

Here are some passages:
    According to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, obese children and adolescents reported significantly lower health-related quality of life in all domains studied. Their lowered quality of life was “similar to children and adolescents diagnosed as having cancer.”

[...]

The Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics reports that “Maternal obesity [is] the most significant predictor of childhood obesity.”

[....]

Tell me how fat chicks aren’t among the worst human beings on the planet. Look me straight in my god-given eyeball and tell me with a straight face how these seacows aren’t a threat to our society and our way of life.

I dare you.

If I were to walk around town with a syringe injecting unsuspecting children with a solution that would severely retard their physical, social, and psychological health leading to a low quality of life and premature death, there’s not a person reading this article who wouldn’t recommend I get the electric chair. I would be a monster – a subhuman social pariah – and you wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep as my rights were stripped away and I was hauled off to jail.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Funny? Honestly?

I should probably just kill myself now.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    You think this is funny? Why would you even post this if you weren't some kind of sociopath?
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Are you aware that obese women are far more likely to be convicted by young guys on a jury than slender women being tried for the exact same crime? The fact is that they really are locking women up for being obese.

Thanks for your concern. Noted.

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Are you aware that obese women are far more likely to be convicted by young guys on a jury than slender women being tried for the exact same crime? The fact is that they really are locking women up for being obese.

Thanks for your concern. Noted.
    And here I thought everybody at this site was healthy!

Yeah, the American justice system is broken. A dude sleeps with a fully-developed 15 year-old and the jury of women (and juries are over 60% female) sends the man into a cage for decades. They even joke to the media afterwards about how the guy, "Will learn what it's like to be penetrated" inside prison. Conversely, two female teachers in Long Island have an orgy with some high school wrestlers in a motel....and they get 6 years probation.

So, yeah, the female-dominated justice system blows ass. I concede your point, but don't see its relevance.

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    So, yeah, the female-dominated justice system blows ass.
    Excuse me what? On what planet is our justice system female dominated?

That article is disgusting.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Right now I have started negotiating with American authorities to set up a very lucrative chain of “de-fattening clinics” for obese woman! (See the obesity asylum thread for more details!) They only have to make a few minor changes in their legal system first!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    OP, stormfront? Haha.

I agree that this justice system is screwed. Without being disrespectful to women, it's clear that the laws have been skewed to favor women, if you look at all the false rape allegations, prenups being thrown out, etc etc; Blame the feminist and Jewish controlled media.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Same old troll, different day.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    And here I thought everybody at this site was healthy!

Yeah, the American justice system is broken. A dude sleeps with a fully-developed 15 year-old and the jury of women (and juries are over 60% female) sends the man into a cage for decades. They even joke to the media afterwards about how the guy, "Will learn what it's like to be penetrated" inside prison. Conversely, two female teachers in Long Island have an orgy with some high school wrestlers in a motel....and they get 6 years probation.

So, yeah, the female-dominated justice system blows ass. I concede your point, but don't see its relevance.
    I see where you're coming from. If the legal system is not designed to provide favoritism to men over women in every situation, to hell with everybody who gets fucked over, especially if they're not white and male. Obese women get convicted by young guys at twice the rate that slender women do? Not a problem if there's even one guy who was wronged, even if it was only in his mind.

Reminds me of guys who think the system is stacked against them because only half of guys who ask for custody get it, even when they did not participate in childrearing prior to the separation.

Privilege has its privileges. One of the outstanding privileges of those who are already privileged is feeling free to consider yourself persecuted because anybody else wants the same justice you take for granted.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast