Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Why Fat Women Should Be Sent To Prison" page 5

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Go check your blood pressure. You take yourself way too seriously.
    Okay.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I know. Where is Dr Anna when we need her? Wouldn't that be an interesting troll on troll smackdown?
    No one wants that JIDF shill around, we're perfectly capable of having a civilized troll without her
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    I believe you're lying. But that is okay.
    Oh, and it's all right for you to accuse magnolia of lying but not for me to express my opinion that the OP and you are absurd?

Rojo is online now Senior Member
    I know. Where is Dr Anna when we need her? Wouldn't that be an interesting troll on troll smackdown?
    A friend of mine has a theory that if a loon gets on a bus that already has a loon on board, they neutralize each other.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    No one wants that JIDF shill around, we're perfectly capable of having a civilized troll without her
    Don't know what JIDF stands for but I just thought that one Jewish loon vs. one bible thumping christian loon would be entertaining.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Don't know what JIDF stands for but I just thought that one Jewish loon vs. one bible thumping christian loon would be entertaining.
    Jewish Internet Defense Force. It would probably turn quite ugly, so maybe...
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    I believe you're lying. But that is okay.
    Yeah, that's what my girlfriends who were raped by "friends" and family were afraid of being told.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    ? I know a lot of guys, none of whom have been accused of rape. I actually have no friends who have ever accused a man of rape, but I have a lot of girlfriends that have been raped and never pressed any charges. They endure a lot of hell too.
    Yeah. Usually the rapist is only brought to justice if the girl has been brutalised or murdered.

Sure, things are hard for men too. Men do get abused: sexually, physically, verbally. It's hard for anyone to get justice. Unless you have shit loads of money and connections.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    His premise is that fat women make their kids fat by letting them eat junk, thike they do. I would agree in some cases. My thought is that the man who fathered the fat woman's child is just as at fault if he allows them to be fed junk food. Of course, he may have just raped the women and in that case bears no responsibility.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345