Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: "Why Fat Women Should Be Sent To Prison" page 4

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Violette_R View Post
    I can't figure out if those of you linking feminism and Judaism are serious or brilliant and awesome trolls.
    I know. Where is Dr Anna when we need her? Wouldn't that be an interesting troll on troll smackdown?

DavidBrennan is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Violette_R View Post
    Read your first post again. The read your post accusing me of hatred-spewing and name-calling.

Adios.
    So the reason for your hatred is because you misinterpreted the OP link to an irreverent article to be hatred, and you were trying to fight fire with fire. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I know. Where is Dr Anna when we need her? Wouldn't that be an interesting troll on troll smackdown?
    Please stop your hatred for the great research of Harmony Daws and the fruitless personal attacks and name-calling. The bullying is wrong.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    Please stop your hatred for the great research of Harmony Daws and the fruitless personal attacks and name-calling. The bullying is wrong.
    Not hating on anything. Laughing at the absurdity of you and your posts. Poor widdle you, being bullied.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Every single guy has a friend or a friend-of-a-friend who has been falsely accused. The hell that they endure for months and years is beyond words.
    ? I know a lot of guys, none of whom have been accused of rape. I actually have no friends who have ever accused a man of rape, but I have a lot of girlfriends that have been raped and never pressed any charges. They endure a lot of hell too.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Oh and that article was idiotic. How about dad taking some responsibility for taking care of the kids? LOL.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Not hating on anything. Laughing at the absurdity of you and your posts.
    Now your calling the research of Harmony Daws absurd? What did she write that's absurd? Be as specific as possible, please.

If you were instead referring to the OP, then just try to laugh it off for real rather than post more hateful words and name-calling that you try to mask with faux good humor.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I have a lot of girlfriends that have been raped and never pressed any charges. They endure a lot of hell too.
    I believe you're lying. But that is okay.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrennan View Post
    Now your calling the research of Harmony Daws absurd? What did she write that's absurd? Be as specific as possible, please.

If you were instead referring to the OP, then just try to laugh it off for real rather than post more hateful words and name-calling that you try to mask with faux good humor.
    Go check your blood pressure. You take yourself way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Oh and that article was idiotic. How about dad taking some responsibility for taking care of the kids? LOL.
    Can you please quote the portion of the article you're responding to? I'm not sure what you're referencing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast