Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Why Fat Women Should Be Sent To Prison" page 2

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Right now I have started negotiating with American authorities to set up a very lucrative chain of “de-fattening clinics” for obese woman! (See the obesity asylum thread for more details!) They only have to make a few minor changes in their legal system first!
    If you had a weight loss system that truly worked, people would pay you unlimited amounts of money for your services.

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    OP, stormfront? Haha.

I agree that this justice system is screwed. Without being disrespectful to women, it's clear that the laws have been skewed to favor women, if you look at all the false rape allegations, prenups being thrown out, etc etc; Blame the feminist and Jewish controlled media.
    I'm not even sure why I am even responding to this, but,

"FBI reports from 1996 consistently put the number of "unfounded" rape accusations around 8%. In contrast, the average rate of unfounded reports for "Index crimes" tracked by the FBI is 2%. However, "unfounded" is not synonymous with false allegation. Bruce Gross of the Forensic Examiner says that:

This statistic is almost meaningless, as many of the jurisdictions from which the FBI collects data on crime use different definitions of, or criteria for, "unfounded." That is, a report of rape might be classified as unfounded (rather than as forcible rape) if the alleged victim did not try to fight off the suspect, if the alleged perpetrator did not use physical force or a weapon of some sort, if the alleged victim did not sustain any physical injuries, or if the alleged victim and the accused had a prior sexual relationship. Similarly, a report might be deemed unfounded if there is no physical evidence or too many inconsistencies between the accuser's statement and what evidence does exist. As such, although some unfounded cases of rape may be false or fabricated, not all unfounded cases are false."

So if your boyfriend or husband rapes you, but doesn't give you a black eye, the FBI is most likely to say it is unfounded and it goes into this statistical pile.

The judge in the Stubenville case, Thomas Lipps had this to say to teens on how to avoid the same fate. 'have discussions about how you talk to your friends; how you record things on the social media so prevalent today; and how you conduct yourself when drinking is put upon you by your friends." Note that he made no mention that maybe if they don't want to go to prison for sexual assault, they shoudl simply NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT PEOPLE. Instead he said, don't get caught.

In the case of Rehtaeh Parsons, the police didn't even start pursuing the case until the media pressured them after her suicide attempt and death.

Tell me again that the American justice system prioritizes women.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    "not definitive enough to stamp out the far higher estimates. And even if we go by the lower numbers, there's the question of interpretation. If one in 10 charges of rape is made up, is that a dangerously high rate or an acceptably low one? To put this in perspective, if we use the Bureau of Justice Statistics that show about 200,000 rapes in 2008, we could be looking at as many as 20,000 false accusations."

and even more as the rest of their lives can be ruined by one single false rape allegation as these people are then put on the sexual offenders registry. surely, you have not heard cases of 18 year old boys sleeping with 16-17 year old girls, then breaking up, and having the girl report and claim rape? is this a heinous offense? I don't think so.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

ELizabeth826 is offline Senior Member
    I don't disagree that falsely reporting a crime, any crime, is a problem. In fact, falsely reporting a crime is itself, a crime. But individuals who falsely report a crime are not evidence that our justice system is systemically favoring women over men.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

peppermint is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELizabeth826 View Post
    I'm not even sure why I am even responding to this, but,

"FBI reports from 1996 consistently put the number of "unfounded" rape accusations around 8%. In contrast, the average rate of unfounded reports for "Index crimes" tracked by the FBI is 2%. However, "unfounded" is not synonymous with false allegation. Bruce Gross of the Forensic Examiner says that:

This statistic is almost meaningless, as many of the jurisdictions from which the FBI collects data on crime use different definitions of, or criteria for, "unfounded." That is, a report of rape might be classified as unfounded (rather than as forcible rape) if the alleged victim did not try to fight off the suspect, if the alleged perpetrator did not use physical force or a weapon of some sort, if the alleged victim did not sustain any physical injuries, or if the alleged victim and the accused had a prior sexual relationship. Similarly, a report might be deemed unfounded if there is no physical evidence or too many inconsistencies between the accuser's statement and what evidence does exist. As such, although some unfounded cases of rape may be false or fabricated, not all unfounded cases are false."

So if your boyfriend or husband rapes you, but doesn't give you a black eye, the FBI is most likely to say it is unfounded and it goes into this statistical pile.

The judge in the Stubenville case, Thomas Lipps had this to say to teens on how to avoid the same fate. 'have discussions about how you talk to your friends; how you record things on the social media so prevalent today; and how you conduct yourself when drinking is put upon you by your friends." Note that he made no mention that maybe if they don't want to go to prison for sexual assault, they shoudl simply NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT PEOPLE. Instead he said, don't get caught.

In the case of Rehtaeh Parsons, the police didn't even start pursuing the case until the media pressured them after her suicide attempt and death.

Tell me again that the American justice system prioritizes women.
    That isn't against women. If there is no evidence and the only thing a case has is the word of the victim, no one could possibly convict. Anyone could send anyone to prison on a word.

If anyone commits any crime, and there is no evidence, there will not be a conviction.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    There are idiot men and idiot women. Unfortunately, both often end up in charge of things because of the way the step on other people. We will always be ruled by morons because only ruthless morons will end up ruling. Gender is mostly invalid, even though as a male I have always been treated as basically a slave while women get whatever they want whenever they want it - pointing that out only scares the women because they don't want to lose their power, and they'll attack you for it. Better to lie and pretend we are equals, to avoid their wrath.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Skeptic is offline Junior Member
    It must be really scary to be a man, because at any time you can just be going about your business and a woman will totally just accuse you of raping her. Which will ruin your life. It could be anyone, you really can't trust your own judgment of "do I think this woman will accuse me of rape" because rape accusers are indistinguishable from other women and come from all walks of life.

I just hope you're taking the perfectly reasonable precautions of never being alone with a woman. You never know! In fact, it's probably safest to stay home but if you must leave the home make sure to stick to very safe, public and well lit locations but only when accompanied by a female relative. Good luck!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    It must be really scary to be a man, because at any time you can just be going about your business and a woman will totally just accuse you of raping her. Which will ruin your life. It could be anyone, you really can't trust your own judgment of "do I think this woman will accuse me of rape" because rape accusers are indistinguishable from other women and come from all walks of life.

I just hope you're taking the perfectly reasonable precautions of never being alone with a woman. You never know! In fact, it's probably safest to stay home but if you must leave the home make sure to stick to very safe, public and well lit locations but only when accompanied by a female relative. Good luck!
    Don't worry, feminists will fix us privileged males.

http://privilegeisalie.tumblr.com/image/47584172988
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    There are idiot men and idiot women. Unfortunately, both often end up in charge of things because of the way the step on other people. We will always be ruled by morons because only ruthless morons will end up ruling. Gender is mostly invalid, even though as a male I have always been treated as basically a slave while women get whatever they want whenever they want it - pointing that out only scares the women because they don't want to lose their power, and they'll attack you for it. Better to lie and pretend we are equals, to avoid their wrath.
    Men think women have the power, and women think men have the power.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

peppermint is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post

You do realize men get mugged/murdered all the time, rape usually occurs with someone close to you, and MEN GET RAPED TOO.

source: a man who was raped. Eat a dick.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast