Thread: 10 days in page

Clark72985 is offline Junior Member

10 days in

Primal Fuel
    10 days in a just caved and had about 7 tiny dark chocolate candies. I've been really proud of myself for going as far as I did. I've been starting to notice positive changes in my body including increased energy. I just caved an had some dark chocolate . I'm concerned this will ruin all of the progress I have made and slow down the process of my body converting to ketosis. I'm also nervous I'm going to get the carb flu all over again. Does anyone have any insight? Did I ruin all of my hard work?

Thanks

Jason

The Rebooted Body is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark72985 View Post
    10 days in a just caved and had about 7 tiny dark chocolate candies. I've been really proud of myself for going as far as I did. I've been starting to notice positive changes in my body including increased energy. I just caved an had some dark chocolate . I'm concerned this will ruin all of the progress I have made and slow down the process of my body converting to ketosis. I'm also nervous I'm going to get the carb flu all over again. Does anyone have any insight? Did I ruin all of my hard work?

Thanks

Jason
    Dude, you screwed up everything!

Just kidding. You're doing great man, just hop back on track ASAP and keep moving forward. You're fine.

Clark72985 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Haha. I'm sure I sound crazy but I never want to go through the carb flu again. There are no words to describe that hellish experience. Also, I have a spartan race and a couple other trail runs coming up in the next month. I highly doubt I'd be able to complete them with the energy levels I had when starting paleo. Thanks man