Greetings, everyone. I'm 34 years old, 5'11'', 235 lbs. In other words, I could stand to lose a few pounds. Like many others, I have struggled most of my adult life with diet and exercise. I came to The Primal Blueprint with the hopes that this lifestyle shift will be the one that works for me. I'm reading the book, and I like it so far. I can definitely get with the eating program, but the exercise program, like every exercise program I've ever attempted, is giving me a mental block. I simply can't devise an approach that will work for my daily life and time contraints. Here's what I need to know---if I have only one hour a day to devote to exercise, exactly what should I do if my goals are to lose weight, build muscle, feel good, and look better? I have an elliptical trainer at home. I don't belong to a gym, but I would join one if I could devise a workout plan ahead of time that I knew I could stick to. I have gone to gyms before, and so I understand (or at least think I understand) different machines, exercises, and movements, but I would be perfectly willing to approach this like I've never even seen a dumbbell before. If any of the good people on these forums would be willing to share some tips and lay out a plan for me, I would be grateful. Thank you all in advance for any help you might provide.

-Mike L.