Thread: How much is to much? page

lmoya83 is offline Senior Member

How much is to much?

Primal Fuel
    I live in Texas we have Whataburger I had a bunless triple meat burger was that to much? And some unsweetened tea

The Rebooted Body is offline Senior Member

Well that suck Whataburger is one of the places that I thought had the best beef..

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebooted Body View Post
    Yeah, cause that's crap beef.
    Well that sucks I thought Whataburger had the better beef then the other fast food places...

dacec is offline Senior Member
    Quote "“In light of the recent concerns regarding beef products that contain ‘pink slime,’ we want our customers to rest assured that when they visit Whataburger they can expect to receive only 100 percent, USDA-inspected fresh, never frozen beef. Our beef does not contain pink slime nor does it undergo an ammonia-treated process,” Whataburger said in a statement."

No pink slime and not frozen. That is as good as fast food is going to get. It is still CAFO meat.
    Edited to add...it's not going to kill you on occasion but not the best meat to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by dacec View Post
    Quote "“In light of the recent concerns regarding beef products that contain ‘pink slime,’ we want our customers to rest assured that when they visit Whataburger they can expect to receive only 100 percent, USDA-inspected fresh, never frozen beef. Our beef does not contain pink slime nor does it undergo an ammonia-treated process,” Whataburger said in a statement."

No pink slime and not frozen. That is as good as fast food is going to get. It is still CAFO meat.
    Edited to add...it's not going to kill you on occasion but not the best meat to eat.
    That's what I thought Whataburger is one of the better fast food! Thanks!

The Rebooted Body is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lmoya83 View Post
    That's what I thought Whataburger is one of the better fast food! Thanks!
    That statement is like saying, "our car seat won't decapitate your child." Wouldn't you EXPECT a car seat to not decapitate your child? The QUESTION is, will the car seat SAVE my child?

Not using pink slime is obvious. The question is, what's the source quality of the meat? It's still grain and soy fed, pumped full of hormones and antibiotics, and probably contains some other suspect ingredients.

Sure, eat it from time to time. But it sounds like it's your staple and that's not going to do you any good long term.