Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toothpaste / Shampoo page 3

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by BugMan View Post
    This Sunday I will finish leading my 4th Class. Being debt free is very Primal. lol
    You are so right!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    The only debt I have is student loans, the house, and my car. And I'm paying extra on all of those every month.

XulChris is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH2Ogirl View Post
    Uncle Harry's tooth powder
    That sounds interesting, I don't remember seeing it at the Raley's though. I did pick up some Nature's Gate Creme de Anise toothpaste and a bar of All-One Hemp Lavender Pure-Castile soap from Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps (the hemp sold me.)

Anyway, thanks everyone for all the great ideas.

Ika
    Ika is offline Member
    I was wondering if anyone here uses Eco-Dent tooth powder? That is what me and my fiancee use...at first I just made my own concoction with clay, bakingsoda, peppermint eo, and salt but he didn't like the taste of it and was really stuck on regular toothpaste. I figure that Eco-Dent is a good comprimise...the ingredients look pretty good!

Tooth powder: powdered cinnamon, frankincense, myrrh, and charcoal.

Hair: nothing most of the time, but
    if greasy - baking soda (always follow with vinegar)
    if dull looking - apple cider vinegar
    if dry - avacado or coconut oil (just a little)

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    I recently started to brush my teeth with just water... I can actually hear a soothing squeekiness like sound when I brush them - a clean sound. I never noticed that with store bought toothpaste...

Does anyone else just use water? i would use coconut oil with banking soda but its always in the high 70's or 80 upstairs where I would store it so it just melts... would this be ok?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    I use JR Liggetts natural bar shampoo, it rocks, doesn't strip the hair or scalp and is reasonably priced at approx. $4. It lasts about the same as a large bottle of shampoo. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

http://www.jrliggett.com/index.html
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

lecz0r is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosenberry View Post
    I recently started to brush my teeth with just water... I can actually hear a soothing squeekiness like sound when I brush them - a clean sound. I never noticed that with store bought toothpaste...

Does anyone else just use water? i would use coconut oil with banking soda but its always in the high 70's or 80 upstairs where I would store it so it just melts... would this be ok?
    I brush w/ only water right now but I might experiment with baking soda and see how it goes. Have still been using mouthwash, though I'm gonna swap it for peroxide soon.

For the first time in my life I've gone 2 weeks without shampoo/conditioner and all systems are normal, very good even... makes me wonder how much of a waste of money its been and what other 'everyday items' are useless or even harmful.

meepster is offline Senior Member
    Toothpaste: a bit of mint-flavored Dr. Bronner soap. (toothpaste or baking soda is too abrasive - read up on "toothbrush abrasion" for more info).

Shampoo: baking soda (1 tsp. dissolved in a cup of water), followed by apple cider vinegar (1 tsp. dissolved in a cup of water).

shannon is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    baking soda teeth baking soda hair coconut oil skin SIMPLIFY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast