Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dandruff, dryness and saborea page 2

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ^I get a spotty fungus on my chest every summer and Selsen Blue (selenium being an active ingredient) gets rid of it. Good to know eating brazil nuts for the selenium actually helps! I will be trying that soon, as my head has been hella flakey for the past few months. I buzzed my head a couple of weeks ago so I can get away without washing it. I use diluted baking soda about once a week, but honestly, my scalp gets kinda stinky in between actual washings. I still brush my hair/scalp daily. The water in my area is hard, so that's probably part of it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jfreaksho View Post
    use a head scrubber- it looks like a little round plastic hairbrush.
    I wish I had hair short enough I could use a head scrubber. That would feel so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I buzzed my head a couple of weeks ago so I can get away without washing it.
    Wow, you've got some courage.

I once shaved my head myself. I did the back and sides pretty short but was a little too sissy to cut the top very short. I was an artist model at the time and I got some criticism from a few people that I looked too androgynous. I found that kind of silly since I'm standing right there in front of everybody, naked as a jay-bird. Boy did it feel so nice when it was really short and you could just rub the soft hair all day long.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Yesss I love the fuzz.

(follow the link for a picture, don't want to totally derail the thread)
    I was worried about an androgynous look too, but honestly, I don't really care. I actually feel more feminine now, even when I'm wearing band t-shirts.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12