Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Turning Primal in the UK page 35

Livlytique is offline Senior Member

Turning Primal in the UK

Shop Now
    Happy Friday!
    This week has been horribly stressful and emotional. I don't know what's wrong with me. But the sun is shining and it's nearly the weekend, so hopefully I can pull myself out of the funk.

B - scrambled eggs & 2 sausages from the canteen, green tea
    L - big mixed salad from this great place opposite the office - potato salad with ham, peas, roasted courgettes & artichoke, smoked mackerel, smoked salmon, couple bits of chicken, tomatoes, beetroot.... silly amount of food really, and then i had a tiny tiny slither of chocolate cake for someone's bday too -what can I say, I'm being a total emotional eater this week

S - satsuma, another tiny piece of cake

4 mile run

D - chicken rogan josh with onion and pepper, mixed brown & wild rice, spinach, red wine...probably a magnum ice cream later heh
    Last edited by Livlytique; 05-09-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Turning Primal in the UK

Bit of a stressful weekend following a horrible week. Hopefully this week will be better. I'm going coffee free.

B - two fried eggs, two rashers bacon, green tea
    S - felt really peckish so had some greek yoghurt with blueberries & strawberries - i did have to wolf my breakfast down faster than normal this morning so i think that had an impact on my body recognising it's been fed etc
    L - leftover chicken & pepper rogan josh (had to try a curry sauce for research, probs far too much sugar), with spinach leaves, green tea
    S - two satsumas, bit of ham & egg scraped off a quiche!
    D - leftover Peruvian chicken stew (chicken thighs, carrot, tomato, spices...), leftover Caprese salad (mozzarella, tomato, basil), half an avocado, spoonful of hummus, mint tea

Argh caffeine withdrawal headache!!
    Last edited by Livlytique; 05-12-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Turning Primal in the UK

Emotional, as usual.

B - two eggs, two bacon, green tea
    S - 5 almonds
    L - is going to be a big salad (spinach leaves, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, avocado, carrot) with some pastrami & mozzarella, olive oil & balsamic
    S - bit cheeky today, was with my client Hovis all afternoon so had to try some of their new biscuits - just a little 25g bag
    D - also a bit cheeky, steak with creamed spinach and some shoestring fries, crispy squid, chopped liver and salad, red wine
    Last edited by Livlytique; 05-13-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Pineneedles is offline Senior Member
    Hello Liv, hope life gets less stressful and emotional soon! I'm impressed how you're prioritising feeding your body with good nutritious food even when things are tough. Enjoy the sunshine today!

Thank you! I'm not really sure what's happening, going through a bit of a weird phase. Think I need to do a bit more exercise to clear my head and stop letting things get to me. Really worried I've messed things up with this guy I've been seeing and have scared him off

Turning Primal in the UK

B - two fried eggs, two bacon, green tea
    S - couple of grapes, satsuma
    L - salmon & avocado salad (spinach leaves, cucumber, tomato, carrot, beetroot, olive oil & balsamic), green tea
    S - bit of smoked salmon & cream cheese scraped off a sandwich
    D - pork loin, Greek yoghurt with strawberries & blueberries
    S - mandarin/ginger/cardamom juice, vegan chocolate ice cream (think it was made with raw almonds, v yummy anyway and totally gluten/dairy/etc etc free)
    Last edited by Livlytique; 05-15-2014 at 01:46 AM.

So yep, the boy's run off scared. Along the lines of, he feels really close to me, but it's too intense and he needs to take a step back. Ridiculous really, we've only been seeing each other once a week how much more chilled can you get?! Wasn't asking him to be my boyfriend, but I do think if you clearly both like each other you just go with it, and at some point you have to relinquish a bit of control and let yourself have feelings for the other person.... Gah.

B - greek yoghurt with strawberries, blueberries, banana and almonds; green tea
    S - boiled egg
    L - salmon & avocado salad (spinach leaves, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, tomato, olive oil, balsamic), green tea
    S - satsuma

rest of the evening - team night out so a bit naughty, quite a lot of chocolate, kettle chips & hummus, as well as gin & tonics, vodka lime & sodas, and a couple of rums... dinner wasn't bad though, burger and two sausages in a gluten free bun with salad
    Last edited by Livlytique; 05-16-2014 at 02:05 AM.

Pineneedles is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that. Some people are just scared of their own feelings, aren't they? I guess it must be about control, like you say. It's sad for him, really, and sad and frustrating for you. You seem to be a fun and sane person though so I am sure good things, and good people, will come to you!

Thanks Pineneedles. Feeling a bit like 'boo will he change his mind, will I ever hear from him again?!' Woe is me. My best friend actually said to me, what is with guys not being able to deal with their feelings for you?!? It does make me feel a bit like, is something wrong with me?? Ergh.

Turning Primal in the UK

Friday. Sunshine. Just need some love in my life and it'll be perfect.

B - scrambled eggs & two sausages from the canteen - friday treat!
    S - cappuccino
    L - smoked mackerel, boiled egg, avocado, spinach leaves, basil, tomatoes, cucumber, olive oil

Rest of the evening was a little naughty but had a great time catching up with a friend I haven't seen for ages - we had red wine, pizza (extremely good and good quality, not the typical crap dough), a magnum ice cream, and some dairy milk chocolate
    Last edited by Livlytique; 05-17-2014 at 01:54 AM.

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast