Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Turning Primal in the UK page 15

Livlytique is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm off to the south of France don't know if I'll post or whatever but have a great couple of weeks everyone if I don't!

CuriousCat4711 is offline Junior Member
    Have an amazing time! Enjoy it! Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back

Morning everyone, happy Monday! I'm back from holiday, tanned tired and undoubtedly heavier. Fresh French bread is just one of those things you can't say no to... So I need a mega detox, got to get back into good eating and exercise habits. To be honest I ate really good food out there, all salads etc. The main issue is just lying there for 10 days and not moving myself! Training for the half marathon has to begin in earnest now. Which'll be interesting given I also want to try and see the boy more often too. What will have to suffer - toning and training, falling in love, or earning money?!

I'm going to try and be super vigilant about what I eat this week, cut portion sizes if I have to. No point being nice and brown if my tummy is a little pot.

EDIT - so now I have to take antibios for a week before my IUD fitting next Monday, so annoying but I was worried about something and the nurse thought it might be best. Will have to start on the probios asap too! Just what I need in the heat this week

B - white coffee, 3 rashers bacon, 2 eggs fried in the bacon fat
    S - banana, a few almonds, a bit of yoghurt, coffee
    L - tuna salad (lettuce, cucumber, pepper, carrot, toms, sun dried toms, tuna in olive oil)
    S - a couple of bites of nougat, peppermint tea
    D - broccoli and Stilton soup
    Last edited by Livlytique; 07-16-2013 at 12:28 AM.

Tuesday Tuesday.
    Set my alarm for 6.30 to go for a run. The volume on the radio was turned down. Lucky I woke up at 7 or I could've missed a morning's work but dammit I wanted to go running!

30 squats, 30 press ups, 40 triceps dips, 30 leg raises, 1 min plank, 30 secs side planks

B - two boiled eggs, coffee
    L - salmon, broccoli and spinach, coffee
    S - beetroot, orange, pineapple and ginger juice
    D - steak, a mouthful of dauphinoise potatoes and some green salad, pint of cider
    Last edited by Livlytique; 07-17-2013 at 12:40 AM.

So I got promoted yesterday
    And then taken out for steak by the boy, big yay.
    Made up for no exercise huh! And now I've realised if I stay at his I get an extra hour in bed when he goes to work and I could use that very productively for a run, so that's the plan for next time!

30 press ups, 15 leg raises each side, 1 min plank, 30 secs side planks

B - strawberries, blueberries & almonds, 2 hard boiled eggs, black coffee (going to try and cut out dairy )
    Early lunch - fruit salad - melon, pineapple, kiwi, satsuma, banana
    Late lunch - salmon, broccoli, spinach
    S - cup of tea, almond granola bar (naughty :-s)
    Massive leaving party for 5 people (including my manager boo) so no dinner apart from another granola bar and quite a few chips. And undoubtedly more alcohol than should be drunk with penicillin. So that's that....
    Last edited by Livlytique; 07-18-2013 at 01:00 AM.

Despite getting to bed at 1.30am I was up at 7am for a quick 2 mile run. Feel a bit shit but I'm glad I did it since I now have to go shopping after work for a leaving present and didn't know when I'd fit it in otherwise. My life feels very busy at the mo which is great for the ol' exercise. We do what we can eh!

B - two boiled eggs

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on getting promoted!

CuriousCat4711 is offline Junior Member
    Congrats on the promotion that's aweseome! Glad to hear you had a lovely holiday and that things are still going well with the boy Well done for getting back into exercise so quickly especially in this heat! I haven't been able to do anything bar walking because I'm just too hot. I am reading "Eat fat, lose fat" and it's definitely inspiring me. It's awesome!

Thank you!
    Oh I'm not even gonna tell you what I've eaten & drunk today, been at my manager's leaving lunch since 1pm and now it's 9....
    This week, my god.

After a solid 9 hour sleep I am sober again and ready for a good Primal day. Have even managed to do some work for the first time this week ha. Only problem is my tummy, from the antibios, it's not very happy. So I'm plying myself with fruit, Berocca, and probios. But oh the sun is still shining, it's Friday, and I have a great weekend ahead of me, my tummy being a little odd is something I can handle right now!

B - two boiled eggs, black coffee
    S - been picking at blueberries & strawberries
    L - massive salad box from the canteen - rocket, tomatoes, mushrooms, avocado, bacon, beetroot, coleslaw, jalapenos, and a bit of lentils, rice & potatoes
    FIVE MILE RUN! yeah in mid-30 degree heat. Oof
    D - prawns, spinach leaves & carrot, satsuma, mint tea
    Last edited by Livlytique; 07-22-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast