Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PrimalCon Oxnard 2013 page

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

PrimalCon Oxnard 2013

Thanks to everyone for coming out for a fantastic weekend. I hope to see all of you at a future PrimalCon event!

In addition to wanting to express my appreciation, I've created this thread (at the suggestion of a fellow PrimalCon attendee) so people that attended PrimalCon Oxnard 2013 could stay in touch, talk about what they learned, and so forth. And for those that didn't attend PrimalCon Oxnard 2013, this is an additional way to learn what it was all about.

I'll make this thread sticky for the time being.

Thanks again and Grok on!

cline is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sisson View Post
    Thanks to everyone for coming out for a fantastic weekend. I hope to see all of you at a future PrimalCon event!

In addition to wanting to express my appreciation, I've created this thread (at the suggestion of a fellow PrimalCon attendee) so people that attended PrimalCon Oxnard 2013 could stay in touch, talk about what they learned, and so forth. And for those that didn't attend PrimalCon Oxnard 2013, this is an additional way to learn what it was all about.

I'll make this thread sticky for the time being.

Thanks again and Grok on!
    Hurrah! Mark, thank you so much! Really! I can't even tell you how amazing the weekend was.

Cyndi

synntropy is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for everything Mark. It was an amazing weekend! And thanks to cyndi for suggesting the thread!

Chris

ursineOne is offline Junior Member
    I couldn't agree more! I was really unprepared for how amazing it would be to be around so many fantastic like-minded primal folks. It was definitely good medicine for me.

The presenters were fantastic, and the access we had to them on free choice & between sessions was mind-boggling. I'm still in awe of some of the casual conversations that I was able to be a part of with truly brilliant people in their field, let alone the coaching and guidance that was so freely provided all weekend.

If that wasn't enough, I thought the event was run spectacularly. Brad and his staff/volunteers really made it easy to just enjoy the weekend and maximize the time we had together with everyone. I'm so appreciative of the work they put in over the weekend.

Absolutely going again. Can't wait.

A big THANKS to everyone involved.

John

JamesThomas is offline Junior Member
    Gutted to be back in the rainy UK! great to meet everyone and hopefully see you all at a future PrimalCon!
    James

coolhandmeg is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon was an amazing experience and provided wonderful motivation for me -- so much so that I signed up for PrimalCon Austin the following day! I am registered on both Facebook pages (PrimalCon Oxnard & PrimalCon Austin). Please feel free to seek me out and friend me on FB - Megan Leonard, coolhandmeg@gmail.com

swampdonkey10 is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon exceeded all of our expectations, and even though we had no idea going in, we knew it would be great!
    I can't put into words the feeling of family and friendship. And to borrow a quote from John Ricchio, "I can't think of anyone from this weekend who we would not like to see again."
    Poor planning on our part not to bring winter clothing LOL. Somehow, some of us got a sunburn?
    I have been known to say, "if you are cold, you are not moving fast enough", though Rosa hates hearing that
    Mexico next year!!!!!!

Todd and Rosa Horie,
    Team PrimalCAN
    Team Canada

Anthrocavedude is offline Junior Member
    A big thank you goes out to Mark, Brad, and all the amazing, healthy, vibrant individuals who taught, presented, took photos, assisted and assembled this year's PrimalCon in Oxnard. It was especially fun meeting all the amazing Grokkers from around the globe.

Thanks also to Tara for musically jamming with me after the Survivor games!

And burgers and bacon for lunch?? That oughta' p*ss off some Korgs on strict diets. "You ate WHAT?!"...as they stare forlornly at their round, low-fat rice cakes.

If anyone wants to stay in touch: Psychik@aol.com.

Be Well Always,
    Russell,
    Aka: "Rory Harper" on FB
    The Psychic Plumber

throckmortonqdirktwister is offline Junior Member
    Mark,

Thanks again for a wonderful weekend. I was very sad to be back at work the following Tuesday, away from the Grok spirit and all my new friends.

I look forward to when we all meet again.

Cheers,

Patrick Graham

cline is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey guys! What was your #1 take away from the weekend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast