Hi I am new to the forum and have been doing mostly primal for about 2 months now. ( I do eat dairy ) I am one of those "skinny fat" or "flabby skinny" women (45 years old) who has always, since high school, had a poochy tummy even though I am skinny. Sometimes I even look pregnant even though I'm not. This has improved on the diet, my tummy has shrunk and I"m thrilled! The problem is, I have always had a tiny, flat butt and on this program I am also losing more of my butt!! I don't have any to lose, it will be non-exsistent soon! :-) I was wondering if there are any exercises I could do that might help this, or am I just built this way and there's nothing I can do. Currently for exercise I ski and hike, sometimes hike up the mountain and ski down, and I do some free weights and some intervals either on the stair master or running. In general I am outside all the time doing whatever the season/weather permits--biking, skiing, climbing, swimming, you get the picture. And I also do yoga. Any advice to save my butt??